Video w/ airbox *TURN YOUR SOUND UP!!!*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VacMan
    replied
    Sounds awesome, thanks for posting it!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    cool vid.-- I think I need one of those one of these days too, sounds so nice!!
    Me too. 'Specially with a 2.5 and all that stuffs. And I have a good mic to record this on. Im just gonna have to get an insane XLR cable. Nice, YAN!!!



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    OMG you spun your tires on a public street, and the rear of your car came out and crossed the white line!!! you are so terrible!!!

    cool vid.-- I think I need one of those one of these days too, sounds so nice!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    awesome, sounds amazing, by the way your airbox inspired me to make a carbon fiber heat shield.(for looks of course).

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    MMMMMMMM sex on wheelsssss

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Nice. Looks like you really having fun in the mother country

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Sounds really good. Too bad the box is so expensive.

    Edit: And the M3 :(

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    kewl

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    started a topic Video w/ airbox *TURN YOUR SOUND UP!!!*

    Video w/ airbox *TURN YOUR SOUND UP!!!*

Working...