just wanna reintroduce myself..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wanna reintroduce myself..

whats up everyone.. been a member for a few years but never really post.. search function is my friend.. anyways i just wanted ask everyones opinion (hopefulyl without getting flamed).. IM working on an Mtech appearence package vert and i need a new top..

im gonna put a regular black top on.. but the thought of a navy blue top popped in my head.. bad idea? or go for it?? please i need opinions... thanks everyone...

neither. hard top.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Black top, drop, call it a day.
      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Meh, navy top with tan interior would look funky. Ideally, you should get black interior to match you current top, but it really doesn't look bad as is. I say leave it.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

i hate you

personally i think the blue top would look best if there were something else blue to match it too. redo the top in black or go hard top
          Originally posted by ebelements
          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Black or white hard top....

Comment

Holy fuck I did a double-take when I saw that thing!!! Same wheels, shadowline, black kidneys......mine:

That's a sick car man! I say keep the black top. if you're going to replace it, get one with white stiching. Wishno87 has it on his Alpine cabrio and it looks SICK.

Welcome aboard R3v!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                Welcome aboard R3v!!!

And you have only been here a month longer than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  And you have only been here a month longer than him.
                  touche, I didn't look at his join date.

Comment

thanks so much for the support guys.. appreciate it...
                    i was thinking the navy blue top- and when i re upholster the interior, do the seats again in white leather with the navy blue stitching..
                    but-- theres always a but.. i might just stick with the black.. its classiest and does look best..

i see my car has a better looking twin--- love your car Corvallis..
                    and andre (sticksdaman)-- special thanks..

Comment

Blue's different. If you like it, go for it. I hope mine can grow up one day to look like yours...
                      Cheers,

David
                      '89 318i Touring (gone, but still loved) :sad:
                      '88 Vert

Comment

black top. the car looks sweet.

Comment

I wouldn't mine the blue top just to be a little different. Congrats on the car it looks perfect.

Comment

I think the black top is the way to go. If you're not in a hurry, before long I should have pics of my white vert, blue top, with the MTII parts installed. Mine is just a regular 325iC with the blue interior, and though I've always loved the blue top on white car (including 911 Carrera cabs I lusted after in the '80s) I like the way the black top counters the vast expanse of white on an MT car.

Love your car, by the way.
                            Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Not a e30, but this is old pic of my s2000. I repainted the car lexus white and kept the blue int. In my opinion if you do blue top you need to do blue int. as well. Sorry no pics with top down. But when i had it down, the int. just stood out like crazy. :up:

I'll get the pic of a white with blue top to give you some ideas.

Comment

Working...
                              X