Impromptu Shoot: UofOm3 + E30 Groupie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impromptu Shoot: UofOm3 + E30 Groupie

Had a meet at The Ram tonight - so E30 Groupie and I decided to have a quick round of pictures under the lights. One car is dirty, one car is pink, and the shots are raw, but it's a good time none the less.

PNW Crew
    90 m3
    06 m5

2 cars I really really want to rewire right there.

ted, have you made it to Youskyme teriyaki yet?

Curt, Ted, see both of you guys late next week.

Oh yeah, the cars is sexy.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I went to a hurricane party (since Ike decided he didn't want to uck with corpus) and me a guy with a cabbie who had swapped in an M50 into it. He was drooling over my car, I was drooling over his (I really miss my vert- his was even the same colors inside and out) and it was a great night. Hopefully we'll get some pics soon.. my buddy's roommate does auto-X and I'll probably tag along with him the next meeting. ahh, I love E30's.
      sigpic89 M3

Comment

and tequila

drunken chinese ninja edit: I read on s14.net that those wires were NLA.. anyone still make them that you know of?
        Last edited by Ral; 09-13-2008, 01:39 AM. Reason: drunken chinese ninja edit..
        sigpic89 M3

Comment

old school m power and some new school m power........i hate you both.

Comment

Who's faster?
            Id put money on the 24v.
            Torque FTW.

I love those 16" Evo wheels. They are perfect for an e30 M3.

Hunter
            We're out there in here.

Comment

i came when i saw that airbox... god do i love cf airboxs
              Originally posted by blunt
              and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

Sweet cars, I'm very jealous of both!
                1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
                Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

Comment

24 valve has to be faster.

The wires are NLA. Gustave had them made by magnacore a while back and I would think that magnacore would have the specs still if you called them up or got enough interest together for them. Then you would just have to make the bracket that seperates the wires.
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

At first I was trying to figure out what you guys were doing, but then I saw the tripod. Pics turned out good. Both cars are amazing and sounds like beasts.

Comment

Thanks for the impromptu pictars Ted! Lookin money! I like your pinkish ass end though. ;)

And yes, its another set of wheels that I roll, and the logo is off my car, hah.
                      sigpic

Comment

yes. i love these impromtu nite meet shots. what wheels are those Curt, look like some stockies offa e39 or something...pretty cool actually, do them in TimeAttack before i do.;)
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Is this The Ram in the Uvillage?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Curt needs to go to rehab for wheel purchasing.

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                            Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                            E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

curt your such a wheel whore...those look dope though. just need spacers ASAP. cant have any of that shadow offset bullshit

Originally posted by rwdrift
                              Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                              - Erick

Comment

Working...
                              X