PeachTree BMWCCA Event Today (50+ pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • quikveedb2
    replied
    cool pics man thanks or sharing!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Nice pictures, thanks for posting them up.

    I really like the looks of the intercooler behind the early air dam.

    Leave a comment:


  • atle36m3
    replied
    great pics!

    was good to see everyone, we need more e30's representin!

    not to pat myself on the back

    but i am stoked with the first place in class win today!!!

    first judged show ever...:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • BmveE30ftw
    replied
    wow that event is awsome! great pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Really cool for sharing, thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    hubba hubba :drool.

    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    awesome post, love those alpinas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    started a topic PeachTree BMWCCA Event Today (50+ pics)

    PeachTree BMWCCA Event Today (50+ pics)

    So, hung over I got up to the event and failed to enter, clean my car, shower or really socialize.. However, I did have some great beer and saw the following.

    I would make sweet, sweet love to this..




    I would cheat on the Alpina with this though..




    I would let this one in on a three way... (Man, I should try and get laid instead of going to car shows)




    Mmmmmmmmm




    This thing was very turboed.. It was scary




    Some very nice M5's



    Best trunk in show




    Nice moves lunchbox


    POS of the show..


    Tony redo on the inside.. Looking nice





    A mother f@#king Touring in Atlanta!!



    More hot turbo action in 20 year old cars..




    One side of the show..


    Umm.. Whatever. I'm not here to entertain you.


    I mean, how many comments do you expect me to leave




    I'm sorry, it's just been a long day. I didn't mean to snap




    I don't want a turbo.. I don't want to do an s52 conversion.. I'm going to side draft carbs!!





    So... Sorry, but I'm not too sure how I feel about this..



    More more more..



    Go r3v!! I was disappointed to not see the keg carrier..



    Some really expensive crap that I can't/don't want to afford..





    Leaving the show..


    Then stopped off to have some nachos and beer...


    Great show.. I don't want to type anymore. Cheers
Working...