No announcement yet.

Color of Rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This color was arrived at by carefully applying brake dust to an anthracite color. It looks ok I guess, but not ok enough for me not to change it.

Matt

sigpic

Comment

Leave them silver.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by 1990_325i View Post
        I am new to this shit whats shadowline? Wouldnt this look better then the silver stock color? link to bigger pic---->http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...Blackrims2.jpg

Honestly, do whatever you want.. if you think it looks better to paint them this way, go ahead and do it. Even if its been done 100 times.. who cares, its your car so do as you please.

As for my input, I like the look in the above picture... so if you are set on wanting to paint them, i would go with black for it will look best with your body color.

M50B25tu

Comment

Originally posted by ///akeitra!n View Post
          Honestly, do whatever you want.. if you think it looks better to paint them this way, go ahead and do it. Even if its been done 100 times.. who cares, its your car so do as you please.

As for my input, I like the look in the above picture... so if you are set on wanting to paint them, i would go with black for it will look best with your body color.
          like all black or leave the silver around the rim?

Comment

I am new to this shit whats shadowline? Wouldnt this look better then the silver stock color? link to bigger pic---->http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...Blackrims2.jpg

I did this and am happy with it..yes, its been done a million times, but it looks good on my zinno car.

btw...the outer rim on mine is polished, not painted. I just wanted to try polishing.
            sigpic

Comment

I think its worth it plus I got nothing to lose, it looks better then stock

I think that pretty much answers it cause it is your car, but if you are askig for opinions keep them silver. You have a very classy color. Keep the wheels classy too. The black just looks tacky.
              sigpic

Comment

Id leave them alone and dont even clean them. Let them get caked up with nastyness and it will get so bad that you will do whatever it takes to get new wheels. It will work...trust me.

If not...Burgandy.

COTM

Comment

Working...
                X