Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoring out my Donk with a 9 year old camera.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm about to head down this road in a month...your keeping me on track by posting these....were you selling these wheels a week or so ago? GREAT CAR MAN!
    sigpic

Comment

That is my definition of a perfect E30

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Your car is super nice. and nice ass plate! lol

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          update mother fucker. if the motor came out the first of november this thing should be back together by now right??
          No updates. Motor needs to come out and that not going to happen until late March at the earliest. You know how it is, should be completed in June of 2012.

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
          i'm about to head down this road in a month...your keeping me on track by posting these....were you selling these wheels a week or so ago? GREAT CAR MAN!
          Thanks, wheels are long gone to another member here out of sunny Florida. I picked up a set of forged M-systems that seem to be so popular here all of the sudden. I will have to do something unique to be different from the rest.
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

and thanks for the comments!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
              I picked up a set of forged M-systems that seem to be so popular here all of the sudden. I will have to do something unique to be different from the rest.
              Isn't that a bitch? I have had these wheels longer then half the members have been on the board, and now I feel like a copy cat just for owning them. Oh wheel, such is life. Same thing happened with my M5. I wanted to do black AC Schnitzers with a red pin stripe like the E36 CLS and then this "time attack" bull shit started to become the cool thing to do. What's a girl to do?

Car looks good. I've seen Ben's car in person. Top notch. Can't wait to see your next creation complete!

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Looks great...I've still got a thing for your old car (Ben's current car)...

...As much as I love the Style 5s on your current car, I'm glad you moved on.
                Trevor Ely
                '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post

dam that looks meaty

Comment

Thanks, wheels are long gone to another member here out of sunny Florida. I picked up a set of forged M-systems that seem to be so popular here all of the sudden. I will have to do something unique to be different from the rest.

Luckily, I guess, by the time my M3 is finished, and my M-Systems are on it, they should be back out of fashion.

I must say it again, you build very nice cars.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post

I'm just glad that Ben ended up getting the car back, and agreed on the 5's...

Originally posted by constructor View Post
                      Luckily, I guess, by the time my M3 is finished, and my M-Systems are on it, they should be back out of fashion.

I must say it again, you build very nice cars.
                      Thanks man, I heart your cabby.

Comment

alpine with black/chrome mesh = pure sex
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

Thanks man, I heart your cabby.
                          Thank you.

Comment

You know how it is, should be completed in June of 2012.
                            Now dont go getting ahead of yourself...

I'm sure i've said my car would be done by 09...

Ps - car is hotness.

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                            Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                            E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                            X