Long needed car update..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long needed car update..

IIRC the last car pix I posted were from my e34 M5 which is now sold. Since then I've moved to belgium where I have bought some new cars..
    I temporarily owned this 97 328iT:

But my heart melted for these two e30s so I traded my buddy my touring for his touring and his mtech.
    1. Touring: 1990 320it

Sadly the BBS RS didn't come with it, I got 14" bbs

But it did come with this (m50b25):

We later swapped for a 325i style cooling system (with seperate tank) to make the car look more factory. So far its keeping cool with the modified visco fan.

Here is axel helping me with the diff change. Swapped out a small case 4.10 to a large case 3.64, works pretty well with the getrag 260

ohh look an mtech ;-)

2. 1988 325i Mtech with aftermarket a/c and Kempower.be built 2.7L motor

pre-prefacelift (82-83) e30 recaro sport seats... bought them last year, finally installed them in something worthy :-)

Aforementioned motor:

Dynoed at around 197 HP (flywheel), extensive head work, shrick cam, 2.7L displacement, fully rebuilt motor.. has barely 3000kms on it built by kempower.be.. I think I remember that these guys got the most power out of a streetable s14b25, not 100% sure though.

Sadly Valve cover wasn't part of the deal... but I still put my junk in it :nice:

Got the touring Inspected for it to be re-registered, it past, they didn't notice the extra 12valves... Maybe it was that hot julien airbox? Still need 2 fenders, a hood (in lazurblau) and 1 sideskirt for it to look decent, add 15" bbs and sport seats to that for it to look tits.

The Mtech car came with free rust at no extra charge and can't be inspected like this, I'll have to break out the Mig welder on this one (and pray that I can run a decent bead for once) I also have to get rid of those horrible borbets, they are the definition of the douchebag german tuning scene. Expect BBS or Hartges in the months to follow.

Me dressed up like an eastern european guy pulling the b25 out of the car over a year ago.

edit:
    forgot I owned a cabby here too.. haha

sigh I need le jesus

Julien
    Last edited by Julien; 10-04-2008, 05:20 PM.
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Julien, you never fail to disappoint. Very nice collection already.
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Need any parts, sell them to you cheeeeeep
      I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Comment

I love everything you pictured! I want a touring for a daily BAD!

Comment

What are you gonna do with those Borbets?
          sigpic

Comment

sell them to a german ...
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Love both of the new e30's. That touring is hot.
              sigpic

Comment

That E36 wagon is probably one of the nicest E36s I've seen. But those E30s are way greater, especially the coupe.
                Originally posted by blunt
                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Now I need to change my sig. very soon

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
                  1997 E36 328iT
                  1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
                  1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

Very nice man.

I agree about the Borbets ;)

You have owned some very nice cars lately ha!
                    E30- 1989 325is

Comment

hot. how do you guys go through emissions? is it similar to the inspection here?
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                        hot. how do you guys go through emissions? is it similar to the inspection here?
                        way harder... car has a factory e36 cat and went through emissions sans problems

Julien
                        Build Threads:

Comment

Nice hearse...convenient for hauling around extra un-shaven liberal french women.:D

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch M View Post
                            Nice hearse...convenient for hauling around extra un-shaven liberal french women.:D
                            or girthy north carolinian domestic market varients :-D
                            Build Threads:

Comment

Working...
                            X