X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMFeast (bimmerfest east) Pics

E30 Represent!

E30 M3's

Guy from NJ, Turbo 24v E30, Had new Synapse Synchronic Diaphragm-less WG and BOV! schweet

Jon K's Turbo E34, Mega Schweet

Ryan's (portlax1) and My Cars

Comment

Cruising Back to NY

Comment

It's definitely a very different meet from Bimmerfest. There were a lot less vendors and zero race cars. My favorite part of Bimmerfest 08 in Santa Barbara was driving along the coast and then oogling at all the Evo Sport race cars.

Comment

Damn im kicking myself for not making this meet.

My car and yours are looking very similar lol

You two have a LOT of work under those hoods. How are they running?
          Originally posted by ebelements
          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

i need to go to a state where turbos dont get me huge fines :(

i wanna boost my 24v

Comment

JESUS CHRIST! :shock:

And that boosted M50 car is beautiful, too!

Comment

where/when was this?

I remember someone at Octoberfest talking about a HUGE meet the following week, not sure if this is what they meant
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                  where/when was this?

I remember someone at Octoberfest talking about a HUGE meet the following week, not sure if this is what they meant
                  yesterday(oct 4th) in flanders NJ. was a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    JESUS CHRIST! :shock:

And that boosted M50 car is beautiful, too!
                    OMFG that is such a sleeper! What size turbo you got on that bad boy??? :eeek:
                    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hmmm....didn't hear about this....also is that a boosted vert?...details please!

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                        OMFG that is such a sleeper! What size turbo you got on that bad boy??? :eeek:
                        That car was in LA for three years until moving across the country a couple of months ago. Started working in NYC end of July. I think it was just called "the red turbo car" back then lol.

It's a Holset HX50. I don't have the turbine and compressor wheel measurements with me at the moment. Diego has an HX50 with a 86mm turbine inducer and 93mm compressor exducer. Compared to Garrett GT turbos, that is closest to a GT4294 in size. The Holset HX50 has a 86mm turbine inducer compared to the GT4294's 82mm turbine inducer, but that's the closest match.

Originally posted by Dragowl
                        ....also is that a boosted vert?...details please!
                        The vert is awesome!. It's an 87 325iC, stock 105k mile M20, Holset HX35 runing 10psi (awaiting 1bar/14.7psi tune), Synapse Synaptic 40mm diaphragm-less external W/G, 666fab manifold adapter, 3" exhaust, TiAL 50mm BOV, FMIC, Fast-Turbo E30 oil line kit (the kit was prototyped on this car!), Kennedy Engineering 4 puck clutch, Sachs Racing 618 Pressure Plate, pre-production Ryan N (goathumper66) Motronic Adapter Board, MegaSquirt MS-II PCB v3.57 (all surface mount construction), Innovate LC-1 and 93 pump gas.

Comment

it was a great meet, I heard that there were close to 400 BMWs there

Comment

holy shit.
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I need to make a trip next year...

Comment

Working...
                              X