NON-E30 CONTENT: My MR2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NON-E30 CONTENT: My MR2

i'm no expert, but it looks...um...dirty, and....stock?
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

How many cars do you have?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
        i'm no expert, but it looks...um...dirty, and....stock?
        Yes, it is dirty in the first two pictures, but think about this. The blue one is lowered.

Comment

how much crap do mk3 mr2 owners catch from mk2 owners? heh.. must handle very well..

Julien
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

There's an E30 in the background.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post

M-B 560sl

Comment

rpf1! :up:

Comment

Sweet spyder man! Are you joking about the blue one being lowered? What plans do you have for it performance wise?
                  "Drifting an E30 is like pouring out a beer just to get a nickel for the can"

Comment

perfect stance.

Comment

Looks clean, but I stopped liking the Mr2 when they started with the 3rd gen.
                      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                      LSx e36TI coming soon
                      Originally posted by s0urce
                      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

headlights in the blue one are way cooler

Comment

Originally posted by direction88 View Post
                          Sweet spyder man! Are you joking about the blue one being lowered? What plans do you have for it performance wise?

No joke man. These are tiny cars with terrible wheel wells. I ran it lower for a couple of weeks and there was almost constant grinding going straight down the highway. The scale of the car and the angle of the photos make it look like it has a lot of ground clearance. The underside is lower than my E30 and it hits everything on Boston roads.

immediate plans are swaybars. I just started digging into this when i got the M3, so this has since taken a back seat.

Right now it has an AEM cold air intake. I am thinking header and HKS exhaust.

Eventually I am thinking 2zz swap. 180hp will be good with 2195 lbs.

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
                          headlights in the blue one are way cooler

Those are the older models. I like them better also. Both are stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                            At first it looked like one to me too but then I realized it is an older Mershities.

Comment

There is a uber sexy white one locally with a white hardtop. The mk3 can really shine with the right appearance mods. Also you can't forget about the power to weight ratio it can be a pretty quick car with min modding. I would like to have one. They are a dime a dozen in FL so I see them cheap all over.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X