Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Rain or no rain, it still takes skill not to lose it into a curb.
    -Brandon
    '86 325es S50
    '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
    '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
    '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
    S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

My apologies about ranting. Didn't mean to cause the outburst. I've had a bad day today and took it out on this thread.

Probably what I meant to say was: Good job on the drifting, HOWEVER, it is nothing new to me. I watch professional drifting occasionally and I'm used to seeing the ass of the car coming way way out.

Comment

well we are form sfl... not the richest guys out here....

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta
          well we are form sfl... not the richest guys out here....
          sfl????

Comment

south florida? something florida i'm sure
            BEERTECH

Comment

sfl = south florida....

Comment

Fucking awesome movie guys.

It seems we have an entire forum full of professional drifters all of a sudden. Either that or a bunch of guys who sit home watching Japanese drift king MPEGs and all of a sudden feel that they can do whatever they see on the screen. The driving these guys did is damn hard, I suggest you go out and shoot your own movies or STFU.

Originally posted by spencers
                I dont think they call it drifting when you're on wet roads. They call it hydroplaining.
                You have no idea what hydroplaning is, do you? And did someone with an ETA just make fun of S14's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                  Fucking awesome movie guys.

It seems we have an entire forum full of professional drifters all of a sudden. Either that or a bunch of guys who sit home watching Japanese drift king MPEGs and all of a sudden feel that they can do whatever they see on the screen. The driving these guys did is damn hard, I suggest you go out and shoot your own movies or STFU.

Originally posted by spencers
                  I dont think they call it drifting when you're on wet roads. They call it hydroplaining.
                  You have no idea what hydroplaning is, do you? And did someone with an ETA just make fun of S14's?
                  Hey, care to read my post above? Okay, thanks. dick

Comment

fuck this thread

sorry TJ
                    BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                    X