My s52e30 vert with new shoes, sad I can't keep them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My s52e30 vert with new shoes, sad I can't keep them

Yup, I sold them already, I tried them on the car just to see how nice my car would look. I sold my sportmaxes too, all I got left are some bottlecaps I found locally. I am waiting until January to get some coilovers and real BBS RSs. I have been on the e30.de sites looking for a set, but it's been hard. I may even go with some LMs. anyway, the pics. Don't give me crap about lowering the car, I am not using springs and shocks to do that, I don't think it is the perfect way to do it, and I am trying to decide between C3 or GC systems.
    Last edited by idrillteeth; 11-10-2008, 11:22 PM.

constructive critique:
    lose the jdm seats asap.
    If looks could kill:::

Comment

Originally posted by *freshm3 View Post
      constructive critique:
      lose the jdm seats asap.
      no shit.
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

eh, I like the seats. They are staying. I took the stock seats out , they are incredibly uncomfortable for my KOREAN ass. These Japanese seats fit my KOREAN ass soo much better.

Comment

Oh noes!?! JDM e30z here we come. this plus SEMA will begin a whole new assault.

Comment

just the seats gentlemen, just the seats.

Comment

your car is sick man, you need to come down to some of the SEA meets.

s52 0-150mph & more http://www.youtube.com/loonibab325i

Comment

At least match them to the rest of the interior. Damn.
                sigpic

Comment

well atleast the red sportmaxes are gone, one step in the right direction.
                  -Alex

Comment

ya - you need to lose those seats BAD...

or match the interior, as mentioned above..

Just lose the seats, and go back to the orginals IMO..

Or dye them black, and match the rest of the interior to that..

RED racing seats in your white on tan 'vert...? :S i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
                      At least match them to the rest of the interior. Damn.
                      qft, the car is nice, but the seats do a pretty good job of ruining it. shit, you could have at least got black...

edit: you want to do the suspension "right" with c/o's, but those seats don't bother you? really?
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

The seats do stick out, but your car is very nice overall. Esp considering whats under the hood. The wheels look great, how come u had to sell ?

Comment

I think the seats & the M-Tech II spoiler kill the car. I don't think that spoiler belongs on a vert.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                            I think the seats & the M-Tech II spoiler kill the car. I don't think that spoiler belongs on a vert.
                            when I saw your car I instantly thought of that 3-piece Kamei spoiler advertised by someone here recently, would look killer on your car!!
                            sigpic
                            Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

Are you going to have Jordan install the suspension too? Or leave it at the motor? If you do, let me know I'd like to see it.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                              X