Where my e30 ended up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ral View Post
    Fellas, he probably would have sold the Mazda at a loss, where the e30 he sold a gain. Why would he sell the mazda?
    People on this site are of an average age of 17, they haven't had to make any logical or intelligent decisions in their lives yet.
    sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
    Current:
    1988 325is S52
    Former:
    2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
    1988 M5
    1996 328is

Comment

Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
      how come you didnt just keep the e30 and leave it how it is? you got a mazda now, which seems to be a tad bit more expensive than an e30.
      But also reliable.
      1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Sick riding man.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Sounds like a good choice to sell the E30. Sometimes you just gotta move on.
          Ive been at that point a few times, but always climb back into the E30 because its paid for.

Comment

How do you like the mazda 3? I considered one but the FWD would piss me off.
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on my riding. I am on a Macniel Whitton II right now, best frame I have ridden. No bs straight foward bike.

I love the 3 so far, it has the most features out of anything I have ever driven, quicker than the eta for sure, and for the price the interior is extremly nice.

2 downsides, the 2004s have rust issues (mines 04), I got mine fixed but its a pretty lame (but documented) problem, and ya its FWD would be more fun if it were RWD and a speed3.

Don't get me wrong I still love e30s and loved that car (first car love), but a project isn't what I need right now.

Growing up is a bit of a bitch.

Sold it.

Comment

I rented a mazda 3 before, it was cool. I dont mind the hatch backs at all.

Comment

Originally posted by key325i View Post
                  read
                  OP
                  Yes I make payments on the mazda
                  yes, you should read.

meaning hes spending more since he has to do payments...and he could have still had an e30 even though he had plans for it. but he got a stock mazda that i doubt hes gonna mod since hes doing payments.

im no way trying to bash the OP, just explaining to this person.
                  M Coupe

Comment

diggin the vid and the E30. You'll get one again someday.
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER View Post
                      Thanks for the compliments on my riding. I am on a Macniel Whitton II right now, best frame I have ridden. No bs straight foward bike.
                      Have you ever ridden a sunday frame? I was wondering how good they were.

Comment

You have some skills. My wife picks on me for riding my "little" bike.
                        Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aintnothang View Post
                          Have you ever ridden a sunday frame? I was wondering how good they were.
                          I have Sunday forks, and I know a bunch of guys on Sunday frames, they are one of the best frames out currently. Even though somewhat expensive.

The Mazda isn't stock, but I didn't spend any money modding it. Right place right time kind of deal.

Yes the Mazda is costing me more than keeping the e30 and driving it to the end of its life, but I don't have to worry about it not taking me to work.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER View Post
                            I have Sunday forks, and I know a bunch of guys on Sunday frames, they are one of the best frames out currently. Even though somewhat expensive.

The Mazda isn't stock, but I didn't spend any money modding it. Right place right time kind of deal.

Yes the Mazda is costing me more than keeping the e30 and driving it to the end of its life, but I don't have to worry about it not taking me to work.
                            dude i just watched that vid..HOT DAMN. props bro
                            M Coupe

Comment

Just watched that video...awesome stuff!

And J Dilla changed my life.
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

cool riding man, hate the way those gsport glands look but they do the job pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X