Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not a bad car but 16k is just stupid. Needs to makes some changes to some of the stuff on there.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

$5K tops, IMO.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        $5K tops, IMO.
        I agree. If you were going to spend all that money to fix up an e30 and planned to sell it to make profit your stupid. The value of the e30 isnt even close to 16k unless it was an m3 of course or something stupidly rare like an alpina. But expecting to get back what you spent and maybe more is just preposterous. :D

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Definitely not 16k worth. Brookfield is only about 20 minutes away from me! Might have to go take that spoiler.

Comment

Hummm, I was expecting something crazy... like a s50 swap atleast! And then to go the cheap route with the seats, shift knob and steering wheel. Clean car though
            08' BMW M5
            07' BMW Z4M Coupe - SOLD
            95' BMW M3
            87' BMW 535is
            Bring Bangle Back...

Comment

Retarded ebay cars are not what this forum is for.

Comment

Working...
              X