Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The car attached to these will be for sale soon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by So Live View Post
    Need more photos!!!!!!!
    Sure why not... but shitty cell phone pics are all I have for now. Oh, and the center caps aren't on in these pics.

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

more pics! take a lot of them! nice lookin ride.
      S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
      What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
        more pics! take a lot of them! nice lookin ride.
        I honestly just don't have that many. I'll take more when I get back from vacation...I leave tomorrow.

One more from that set

Here's one with the old 15" RS001's ....I loved the blk/gold but 15's were just to small

Comment

Should command quite a premium considering the car was once celebrity owned...

PS-Art, you can live in your E30, but you can't drive your house. What are you thinking?
          sigpic
          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Art, if you want me to do a shoot for this car I'm so down, I love this thing. Good luck with sale, I hope it stays in SD, I'd like to see it around.
            Austin Driggers
            Drop it. Stretch it. Poke it. Roll it.

Stäncé Primo

Comment

bring it by fusion tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
                Should command quite a premium considering the car was once celebrity owned...

PS-Art, you can live in your E30, but you can't drive your house. What are you thinking?
                Haha, it still cracks me up that my car is still your avitar since I bought it from you over 2 years ago!!! Looked so different back then. Lots of memories with this car so I will be more than sad to let her go....but I think it's time. Well it will be when I put her on the block.

Originally posted by m3austin View Post
                Art, if you want me to do a shoot for this car I'm so down, I love this thing. Good luck with sale, I hope it stays in SD, I'd like to see it around.
                Dude, definitely! I need to detail the car first, and I'm going on vacation tonight....a week in Hawaii baby!!! I'll hit you up in a few weeks.

Comment

Some more info on the wheels ....for those who PMed me. I'm to lazy to reply to each one.

I pretty much built the wheels from scratch. Two of the barrels are BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!! I purchased them as New Old Stock, NOS for those who know, from www.felgen-garage.de. And with the shitty dollar I took a pretty serious hit + shipping.

The faces were completely stripped with chemicals, so no sandlbasting. The faces and 5 face plates were powdercoated in Satin Blk, and the two original barrels were done in silver.

I purchased the 1/4 height caps from Felgan as well =$$$. And the BBS logo caps are Carbon with Gold writing. And the bolts are new Gold as purchased from Black Forrest Inc on the East coast. Everything was professionally assembled and checked to be true and round. The wheels have only been assembled sine May, but I've have the original wheels for about a year and a half in storage. The rear lip is 2.5in and the front is the stock 1". I will be putting on 2" lips for the front in the near future. So that will make them 16x8.5/9.5

pics:

I also have these ..... :pimp: Blacked out full size nuts!! All done is Satin Blk

Comment

Thanks for the info on the wheels I was just about ready to PM you.

I have a set of RS001 15" that I need to refinished. I need to get the bolts and lips from blackforrest, any tips? How much where you charged to put them togother?

Thanks and good luck!

Very smart move, get the house. I'll be doing that shortly I have to sell my E39 and my
                    E36 but it's all worth it!
                    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post
                      The faces were completely stripped with chemicals, so no sandlbasting.
                      What is wrong with sandblasting wheels, just curious?
                      Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alpinaclone View Post
                        What is wrong with sandblasting wheels, just curious?
                        Nothing really, but if you do it over and over again you can start to deteriorate the metal.

Comment

Working...
                        X