No announcement yet.

My turbo eta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really liked the triple headlight look.
    AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Sweet car, makes me want a Cardinal interior really bad...

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Nice work. Any specs on HP/TQ and how much PSI? Did you have to do any modifying to make the armrest/console section to fit?

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
        :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Also curious about the center console. Where are your window switches mounted now?

Comment

Also interested in power numbers. I'm somewhat surprised that more people havn't turboed the M20b27.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

I really like it! well done with the E46 armrest. I have to check the one I have from my
              E36...
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

That car REALLY cleaned up! How fast is a turbo eta? Would is beat an E36 M3? E46 M3? I know most turbo cars make god status horsepower, just wondering what a little eta can produce. Maybe a video that you could show us?

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                  Nice work. Any specs on HP/TQ and how much PSI? Did you have to do any modifying to make the armrest/console section to fit?
                  the armrest had to modifiede a little bit but basically an afternoon porject
                  Originally posted by EvoStevo View Post
                  Also curious about the center console. Where are your window switches mounted now?
                  the forward counsel is still the one from an e30
                  Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
                  Also interested in power numbers. I'm somewhat surprised that more people havn't turboed the M20b27.
                  Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                  I really like it! well done with the E46 armrest. I have to check the one I have from my
                  E36...
                  Thanks!
                  Originally posted by tjmonsen5 View Post
                  That car REALLY cleaned up! How fast is a turbo eta? Would is beat an E36 M3? E46 M3? I know most turbo cars make god status horsepower, just wondering what a little eta can produce. Maybe a video that you could show us?
                  I never dynoed it but it feels a lot faster. i know its a weird comparison but i am dead even with a 24v gti and can pull on an r32 by about a car length before i hit redline 3.73 rearend so i top out at 125 on the speedo. i know its not the best comparison but all my friends are vw people

Comment

I really like the direction you took this car. That is one of my favorite color combos on a E30.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X