Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a few boring pictures...now with less centercaps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few boring pictures...now with less centercaps.

Spur of the moment photoshoot at a local business complex with some cool lighting. Not much has changed in about a year, but hopefully there will be some big changed in the near future. Still contemplating which direction I want to take my front end in, as my lip met a freeway demise a few months ago and has not been replaced as of yet(alpina, rieger, mtech2, or another iS are my options so far.)

Anyways on to the not so exciting pictures, none of which were taken or post processed by me except for the last one.

We're in Arizona so you gotta have the desert foliage.

Location...

My favorite which is the only photo I've post processed so far.

C&C always welcome, as well as your thoughts on what front end set up I should go with next.

Nice photos. Love the foliage. The rear drop is perfect IMO.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Put some lip on dat bish!

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        Put some lip on dat bish!
        Don't remind me, it makes me a sad panda. It's also surprising how much of a difference in front end stability the lip makes.

Comment

Originally posted by stereoinstaller1 View Post
          put some lip on dat bish!
          +1
          -Andy

Comment

As a side note, wheels might be for sale soon. Like I said though, still debating what I should do for my front end.

Comment

^^^ I would go with a riger or another IS lip. I think it doesnt make sense to do the MT2 unless you doing the rear. But i really liked the way your car looked with the IS lip, the drop and the wheels. looks nice.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X