No announcement yet.

new paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got somethin' to say, an' I killed a baby today, and it doesn't matter much to me as long as it's dead.

Anyway, having a pos car doesn't give reason to make it more of a pos. Also, no one actually gives a shit if you feel like making it more of a pos, the problem here is that you seem to have expected everyone to kiss your ass over said pos.

Comment

Originally posted by FJ40 View Post
      I got somethin' to say, an' I killed a baby today, and it doesn't matter much to me as long as it's dead.

Anyway, having a pos car doesn't give reason to make it more of a pos. Also, no one actually gives a shit if you feel like making it more of a pos, the problem here is that you seem to have expected everyone to kiss your ass over said pos.
      Thank you!
      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by slowpoke6 View Post
        i have a job and i make meager means compared to some of you guys so thats where i derived that statement from. and if you must know i take home roughly $400 a week and have rent and bills and such to pay, so not much money left over

I would take home about 200 bucks a week in California while paying my way through college. That's not an excuse to lose all interest in keeping my car some what respectful looking. (of course after the maintenance is done)

How are you different then the millions of guys in beat up early 90's accords in LA with a 50 dollar wing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
          I would take home about 200 bucks a week in California while paying my way through college. That's not an excuse to lose all interest in keeping my car some what respectful looking. (of course after the maintenance is done)

How are you different then the millions of guys in beat up early 90's accords in LA with a 50 dollar wing?
          the $50 wing obv lol. i wasnt looking for anyone to kiss my ass, just a lil respect, as i will always give respect to someone else car. its their car and it what they want to do to it. do you think i dont know that my car sucks, but its an e30 and i thought that i would get some acceptance due to the fact that we all love the same car. apparently not

Comment

I thought this thing was a big pile of shit but you take the cake.

Comment

I like this car bro looks like a sleeper

Comment

Originally posted by slowpoke6 View Post
                the $50 wing obv lol. i wasnt looking for anyone to kiss my ass, just a lil respect, as i will always give respect to someone else car. its their car and it what they want to do to it. do you think i dont know that my car sucks, but its an e30 and i thought that i would get some acceptance due to the fact that we all love the same car. apparently not

Hey man in all honesty, you are part of the e30 community and I wish you of all the best luck. Perhaps when times are more favorable to you, so will you to your car. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X