Getting a tree with the e30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a tree with the e30?

Naw! It did not quite fit. I had to pull out the Trooper for this one. She handled it way better than the e30, hate to say it haha.

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

We went out and got our tree today, too. $5 for the permit, and we went and tromped through the forrest for 2 hours until we found a good one. Way better than just buying one.

Comment

Bad ass trooper

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        We went out and got our tree today, too. $5 for the permit, and we went and tromped through the forrest for 2 hours until we found a good one. Way better than just buying one.
        That's exactly what I did. I had to drive like 30 miles to where I could do that though. But it was well worth spending 100 dollars on a tree. The boy scouts rip you off. Real bad.:roll:

Originally posted by motorsports_3 View Post
        Bad ass trooper
        Thanks man, I fixed it up pretty good. I got it with a bit of a body lift already. Cannot beat a free 80's 4x4!

Comment

never seen a trooper like tat before. it like an suv coupe...
          AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by shmutzigE30 View Post
            never seen a trooper like tat before. it like an suv coupe...
            I actually have not seen one like this either. Coupe with round headlights. It is pretty cool though, I enjoy it. Notice the all red tails... did that at the same I did my e30! hahah

Comment

Working...
            X