2 new pics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30edward
    replied
    the motor is looking clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Originally posted by TurkE30
    very nice car those rm's look sick i wan those rims soooo bad.lol.

    Buy them. Everything has a price.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkE30
    replied
    very nice car those rm's look sick i wan those rims soooo bad.lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Few more pics added.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    You must have skipped over the thread..


    M50...

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    Originally posted by e30nub
    You're vids were fucking nuts btw! Awesome car!

    Ninja edit: you have an m50 right?

    to clarify

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Rm's yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    bbs wheels??

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    say what?

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    what vids?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Smartass comments aside, thank you for not taking it further.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    So people who are at work, but might be on their lunch or something, or people who have kids at home shouldn't be browsing R3V? What about people who work from home?

    Don't start this argument. You'll lose. I've gotten into it with other people before who didn't know when to quit.
    Whatever you say there bud.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by e30this
    Yeah but mine was covered and she had on more then a girl wearing a bathing suit. People shouldnt be on the forum at work when then should be working anyways.
    So people who are at work, but might be on their lunch or something, or people who have kids at home shouldn't be browsing R3V? What about people who work from home?

    Don't start this argument. You'll lose. I've gotten into it with other people before who didn't know when to quit.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    ahhhhhh saltttttt. wash it wash it!

    you have too nice of a car to be winter driving it. still looks good though

    oh and I liked the ass personally
    Yeah I know I shouldnt be driving it in the show but it was the last run of the year and I wanted to get some driving time in before she got put away.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Never said I didn't like ass. But this whole forum isn't considered NWS. Your avatar flies just because it's tiny.
    Yeah but mine was covered and she had on more then a girl wearing a bathing suit. People shouldnt be on the forum at work when then should be working anyways.
    Thats the way I see it.
    I have had it as my sig for over a month and no one said anything till now.

    I changed it anyways so everyone doesnt get there pants wrapped up in there ass.

    Leave a comment:

Working...