• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
    You too?;)
    me three! :pimp:

Comment

You have to admit, for being a pre-Subway Jared, e30rcr pulled some decent chicks, though we don't actually know that for sure since he blacked out all their faces.
      -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
      Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

They were all baged... Plus he probaly payed them or they are super drunk and Im talking like cant walk drunk!

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

no they were all in the same. she was that one beastly chic that posed up against an acura . thats why he bagged them
          Originally posted by Ferdinand
          I carry a cheap pressure gauge in my glovebox with which to manually check my tire pressures, but I keep forgetting that in the USA glovebox space is sacred as it is reserved exclusively for the purpose of storing handguns.

DIVING BOARD DIVISION DIVISION IDIOT

Comment

ah yea bro your the guy from the Marina Auto X

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
              ah yea bro your the guy from the Marina Auto X
              which bro are you talkin bout? the op? he has been banned
              Originally posted by Ferdinand
              I carry a cheap pressure gauge in my glovebox with which to manually check my tire pressures, but I keep forgetting that in the USA glovebox space is sacred as it is reserved exclusively for the purpose of storing handguns.

DIVING BOARD DIVISION DIVISION IDIOT

Comment

Originally posted by mikegar View Post
                which bro are you talkin bout? the op? he has been banned
                the original poster... i met the dude at the last auto X event out here. seemed like a cool dude. i think he was into alot of Doriftos, cus thats all he was doing. said he had a e30 M3 w/2.5l but was not on s14.net. hmm whatevers.

PS: why was he banned, i mean dont you have to kill someone or call a 325es slow on here in order to get banned?

Comment

^^ he does have an e30 m3. it won cleanest stock m3 award at the last sigfest west. i believe he is on s14.net also. different SN though.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

oh crap i just read the first 13 pages, i think i get the idea.

EDIT: confirmation. the eagle still flies! I repeat the eagle still flies.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                      Ibtl
                      Moron! The OP was banned why would they lock the thread? Post farmer attention whore.

Comment

Working...
                      X