Caffeine and Octane for December in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caffeine and Octane for December in Atlanta

So, here's the pictures I snapped of the last Caffeine and Octane meet for this year.

So, I shouldn't have stayed out as late as I did with a girl (well, it really was worth it). I was just a little late. I got to the meet and there was a least one still hanging around.

Oiler was relatively amused

So, if anyone has any pictures of the meet, I would like to see them. I saw quite a few cool cars on the road leaving (especially one e30 m3).

damn i feel cold just looking at that photo of proud chelsea fan, Oliver.
    :)
    monoblanco
    www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

even thought it was a bust, the red e30 made me leave the thread happy : )

Comment

Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
        even thought it was a bust, the red e30 made me leave the thread happy : )
        Well, people were talking a bit about this meet.. Just wish I could have seen all the cars (and wasn't nearly as hung over). I see the red one all the time, but thanks!
        Last edited by Huff; 12-08-2008, 10:42 AM. Reason: I always hit enter too quick

Comment

Very clean red e30 bro! Nice work I've always liked your car. :pimp:
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What are the specs on the wheels on the red E30. I know they are ASA AR1 17" wheels, but i thought they didnt fit E30s
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
              Well, people were talking a bit about this meet.. Just wish I could have seen all the cars (and wasn't nearly as hung over). I see the red one all the time, but thanks!
              holy crap there are some massive oil leaks around the parking area.
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Looks like a real busy meet.
                Nice red e30!
                sigpic

Comment

those first two pics are crazy. looks like a lot of nice cars showed up...oh wait
                  AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Really clean car you have.
                    Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
                      What are the specs on the wheels on the red E30. I know they are ASA AR1 17" wheels, but i thought they didnt fit E30s
                      They are ET38's. I'm running 20mm spacers in the rear and 15mm up front (with some pretty long lug bolts). The next set of wheels will be way different...

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                      holy crap there are some massive oil leaks around the parking area.
                      I have to admit, I caused a FEW of those spots (it's more power steering fluid than anything). I just rebuilt a power steering pump and slapped it in to stop my puddles..

So, did anyone get some photo's of this meet? I really want a picture of the red e30 M3 i saw leaving..

Comment

Working...
                      X