Pics & Vids of my mtech deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics & Vids of my mtech deux

Couple shots of my Mtech2 with 2.7L stroker... She still needs some TLC (hood adjusted, rims refinished, rust etc)but man am I in love with this car.

Car has 272 schrick cam, no cat, and a hartge cat back. Also features some pretty cool factory options like rear sunshade, ski bag, black headliner, one piece leather shift boot/knob and dealer installed A/C. Rims and exhaust are on the car since roughly 1991.
    Here is a somewhat cold start up of the car.. it has a bad Idle as it hasn't been driving in a while and I think it needs plugs (don't flame me, I only rev'd it till 3k)

Enjoy.
    Julien
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

I want that muffler.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Where do you have rust?

Comment

I agree with you man I think I fell in love ALSO. Love the rims looks sick on the car I dont see many that make it work. Just a lil spit shin and youd be a million
        1988 M3
        1991 318is slicktop
        1994 318is 350k

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
          I want that muffler.
          I have that muffler.:D

Looks like you found a winner. I don't know how I feel about the rims but I love the overall package.
          Matt

sigpic

Comment

Clean, Nice work. I'm really digging the styling done on this car, tasteful.
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

about the rims:
              I am usually not a fan of Borbet type A at all, but this car does pull it off quite well. At first I wanted to put euroweaves on it, but now I'm thinking about cleaning these up and rocking them.
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Not bad Julien, not bad at all. Any more info on that motor? I noticed the Hartge grille badge on there, anything else Hartge on the car?

I'm not usually a fan of MT2, but this thing pulls it off well.
                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

WAIT WAIT WAIT... YOU are going to rock Borbet Type A's?

Hold on, let me find the comment you left me when I got mine:

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                  congrats you just bought yourself into the the german equivelent of:

enjoy your stay
                  alexw
                  (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                  Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Hahahaahahha
                    Build Threads:

Comment

I have some for sale, 5 lug though ;)

With tires!
                      alexw
                      (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                      Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

I want your rims

Comment

Is that a eurostopUSA front mtech2 valance cover? Or, maybe that's where the bow in theirs came from.

Comment

Yes
                            Build Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              Is that a eurostopUSA front mtech2 valance cover? Or, maybe that's where the bow in theirs came from.
                              Its just the common M-Tech II sag because those stupid plastic clips don't hold it up for shit.
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X