made a little sex wee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chameleonleather View Post
    The wheels look incredible. I like the background story as well. I have yet to find the E34 Alpina wheels (staggered set) mounted on a non M E30.
    Thanks. e34 wheels would be sick.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    Nice wheels, I'm really liking the dish on them. The color is a bit dark for my tastes, however, and just makes the wheels look thoroughly covered in brake dust.

Is the Hartge muffler the one with the wide single outlet? Those are pimp :D
    The color did come out darker than I had envisioned, but I like it with the calypso. And yes, the pimp single outlet.:D

Originally posted by deathtomine View Post
    sex I love the black/mod look goin on.
    Thanks. There are a couple more things I need to do that should really pull everything toghther.

Originally posted by yberther View Post
    suspension????
    Read man, read.:) Spax springs, Billies, poly bushings, cabby front bar, m3 rear, spherical bearing end links.

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
    nice. i like the color. ive got a set of 16X7 alpinas im going to use or the autocross. thinking either dark [to cover brake dust] or white... cause white alpinas look awesome.
    Thanks. I would love a set of the 16x8s all around, that would just about be perfection.

Your sig as awesome.:D
    Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikegar View Post
      a/s/l
      i lol'ed thats awesome. sweet wheels too man one of my buddies has the same one's i stare longingly everyday i go to work lol

Comment

Working...
      X