Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
    my favorite touring last years show scene

a few from my photobucket over hte past years shows.

and a few of my old touring again.... with a few of the many rim sets that it went through.

wow...stunning
    Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post

Oh... my.... god....
      Originally posted by kronus
      pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
        my clunker back in Germany. i miss that hooptie 1989 324td with digital diesel electronics (DDE)
        324td's are crap, but I can't help but miss mine.. :(

Julien
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

tourings are so hot!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

any tourings with silver type A's...

thanks
            AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

My 324td post tree:
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

where can you get a touring? anyone tried making one? using a the back part of a honda accord wagon, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                  324td's are crap, but I can't help but miss mine.. :(

Julien
                  Man I gotta say I love your style in E30s, but hate your choices of wheels. Almost every time. You're over the pond, find some of those ballin ass sets of junkyard BBS Rs's or something. Go bigger!

Comment

Last edited by einstein57; 02-04-2009, 07:19 PM.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

that "woody" is hiddeous.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                        Man I gotta say I love your style in E30s, but hate your choices of wheels. Almost every time. You're over the pond, find some of those ballin ass sets of junkyard BBS Rs's or something. Go bigger!
                        bbs rs = $texas no matter how I look at it. maybe remembers would look good on the car

- and those borbets were loaners, I hate them
                        Build Threads:

Comment

Unfortunately, from what I hear, awesome and rare parts don't litter European junkyards like cans. You guys end up paying as much or even more for sets of nice wheels, although they're more easily available. Is this right?
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                            Unfortunately, from what I hear, awesome and rare parts don't litter European junkyards like cans. You guys end up paying as much or even more for sets of nice wheels, although they're more easily available. Is this right?

in comparison to a few years ago, yes, I prefer to sell stuff on german E-bay-- I recieve the same if not better price on most stuff/ hear zero crying, and dont have to deal with shipping something halfway across the world and pray it doesnt get broken.
                            now 5 to 6 years ago, - was another story---- I am surprised if I see 3 E30s in a week--- and here 3 series are like chevy cobalts/honda civics (in numbers)

WOW a e30 touring with M-Tech I--- cool.

Comment

[/quote]

has anyone seen those rear window spoilers on a non touring? curious how it would look:oops:

Comment

those are original rear spoilers for the touring, I dont think they would fit on a normal e30.---

BTW the red car has the "EVER SO WANTED/SUPER RARE M techII rear hatch spoiler-- see how its a bit larger-- they pulll crazy money on german ebay.

Comment

Working...
                                X