Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added a vert to the stable.

68k og miles...

dumping the M42 in favor of something a little more M flavored.

stay tuned for updates.

Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

very clean car man!
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

How much did you pay for that? My dad was looking for a 318 vert but ended up getting a 325i with the same mileage as yours.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
        How much did you pay for that? My dad was looking for a 318 vert but ended up getting a 325i with the same mileage as yours.
        4100 bucks.

not bad, considering how straight it is, super clean interior, good top, and really low miles.

my plans include coil overs, wheels, S50 swap, and a few little odds and ends...
        There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
          4100 bucks.

not bad, considering how straight it is, super clean interior, good top, and really low miles.

my plans include coil overs, wheels, S50 swap, and a few little odds and ends...
          Thats pretty good. My dad paid 6200 for his in only slightly better condition.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

wow i actually like this color a lot on that car. looks great and good luck
            AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Clean car man. Looks like a steal.

Comment

is this the one with a bad title?
                my e30 trailer build thread http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68391

TRAILER PROJECT 85% COMPLETE
                SPORTMAXXES CAN LOOK OK

Comment

Originally posted by 2e30 View Post
                  is this the one with a bad title?
                  yep. salvage title. it was stolen from the dealership when new.

registered to the first owner with 83 miles on it. i wonder what kinda joy riding ensued that night!

fortunately, the panels are correct, and it wasnt stripped for parts.
                  my only real concern is getting an insurance company to cover it for anything of value. i think i may be able to insure it as a custom once it's modified. i mean, people resurrect cars from mere rotting shells, pulled from junkyards, and turn them into 100k dollar hot rods, with "agreed value" insurance.

any suggestions? hagerty perhaps?

Comment

Really nice!!!

COTM

Comment

Looks sharp. Have the seats been recovered? The verts typically have the horizontal pads like the M3s...

Comment

^^^Looks like vinyl seats. They look pretty cool to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
                          ^^^Looks like vinyl seats. They look pretty cool to me though.

yep.. vinyl... they seem to have held up better over the years than leather, especially in verts.

there's a tiny spot of wear on the driver's outer bolster, which leads me to believe that they are original to the car.

Last edited by sefb222; 01-03-2009, 11:14 PM. Reason: .

Comment

I have an ebrake boot if you want one.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

sweet.. thanks. can you set it aside for me?

lemme know when you get a chance to ship, and work out payment info. its no hurry, but i def want it if it's in good shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X