Yard of cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yard of cars...

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Originally posted by napabavarian View Post
    Got a chrome front euro bumper?? how bout left/right taillights for 85 e30? let me know thanks.........
    sigpic

E30 KEEP ON ROLLN........

Grey Market E30 Registry #0005

Comment

so when can i come over and grab some parts ;)
      -Frank
      1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
      1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
      2001 525i

Comment

Yard of cars.. None of them of value or in one piece from the look of it :)
        ///M Inside

Comment

Originally posted by Jhonno View Post
          Yard of cars.. None of them of value or in one piece from the look of it :)

I'm working on it... Value? You don't see the houndstooth sport interior or the 97 m3 donor car? 3 lighted mirrors FOR ME ONLY? They are there... 2 shells you can't see, I'm trying to get a picture of the car carrier I used...

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot View Post
            so when can i come over and grab some parts ;)

Got a list?

Comment

Originally posted by napabavarian View Post
              I'm working on it... Value? You don't see the houndstooth sport interior or the 97 m3 donor car? 3 lighted mirrors FOR ME ONLY? They are there... 2 shells you can't see, I'm trying to get a picture of the car carrier I used...
              i cant see anything in that pic
              AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Lul.

Comment

Please don't tell me you live in the meth lab in the background. IS there a big whole in the roof?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                  ~ John Adams ~

Comment

what are the hours of your junkyard?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                      Please don't tell me you live in the meth lab in the background. IS there a big whole in the roof?

No hole, no meth, we're all sold out, come back next week...it is under remodel.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                        what are the hours of your junkyard?

:borg: When I dayum well feel like it, most of those are up to get chopped soon, the 92 e36 is only being saved because it is #00088 for US production :-)

Perhaps I'll take pics out back soon :D

Comment

very nice collection
                          my e30 trailer build thread http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68391

TRAILER PROJECT 85% COMPLETE
                          SPORTMAXXES CAN LOOK OK

Comment

you still want to trade me that "e"?
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Once I swap some stuff, the brakes feel funny and I have good brakes in another parts car, new master cylinders cost more than the car is worth...

Comment

Working...
                              X