Enki 92 Gold Mesh on a 90 Vert. Your opinion needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeswaw
    replied
    the interior looks good :D

    on serious note, It looks better then some wheels and they dont look like honda wheels :)

    Leave a comment:


  • moving3e
    replied
    ehh I like it but im undecided.....

    Leave a comment:


  • 2e30
    replied
    hot hot hot

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyg
    replied
    Looks great. I've always wanted a set of those!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    You should sell them to me, I'll come pick them up lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    beautiful combo

    Leave a comment:


  • mikekristine325ic
    replied
    Originally posted by drivnvordaedge
    do it ...

    waht kind of offset are they?

    i have some on my datsun .. but they are 4 x 114 pattern :(

    looks awesome on white cars!
    ET 30, Doesn't rub on calibers and looks good without spacers.

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    nope don't do it looks terrible, your gonna have to give them to me it looks so bad, seriously hideous...

    seriously 18976 for a shipping quote

    Leave a comment:


  • drivnvordaedge
    replied
    do it ...

    waht kind of offset are they?

    i have some on my datsun .. but they are 4 x 114 pattern :(

    looks awesome on white cars!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Enki 92 Gold Mesh on a 90 Vert. Your opinion needed

    I just scored some Enki 92 Gold Mesh from my dad for my 90 Vert. I have a Euro Valance on the Car with Euro bumpers on the way. Should I keep these rims or go with something Else?

    This is a photoshop that I did of a Euro vert with Enki 92 rims.

    Please give me an honest opinion, I will not be offended. {Just want to know before I run these on my car}

    Last edited by mikekristine325ic; 01-12-2009, 10:04 PM.
Working...