Enki 92 Gold Mesh on a 90 Vert. Your opinion needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jflip2002
    replied
    Baller. Moar Lauxer n ur dun

    edit: Just saw your avatar, looks low enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • chrise30
    replied
    like those wheels i want them.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikekristine325ic
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    I like them but to me, they clash with the red interior.
    Pic is not my car, I just used for reference with the rims photoshopped onto it. I have tan leather sport seats in my vert.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I like them but to me, they clash with the red interior.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikekristine325ic
    replied
    Originally posted by constructor
    Hey, that's my car!
    I wouldn't run them. They are, however, better than b-caps.

    If you already have these, why not put them on your car and see what you think?
    Sorry for stealing your cars pics. Got to admit this is the nicest Euro Vert I ever seen, I idolize this car. I wanted everyones opinion before I put them on because I didn't want to roll around on some ugly rims. But, in the end I guess its about what I like and not others opinions.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    They are kind of heavy wheels, but solid. One piece. Just sold a set I had.
    They look better than bottle caps, but I'm glad Im not running them. Super happy staying with a BBS made wheel...

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Send them to me, I'll fit them to my alpine vert and tell you if they look good. I swear you'll get them back . . . eventually.

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    Originally posted by mikekristine325ic
    I just scored some Enki 92 Gold Mesh from my dad for my 90 Vert. I have a Euro Valance on the Car with Euro bumpers on the way. Should I keep these rims or go with something Else?

    This is a photoshop that I did of a Euro vert with Enki 92 rims.

    Please give me an honest opinion, I will not be offended. {Just want to know before I run these on my car}


    Hey, that's my car!
    I wouldn't run them. They are, however, better than b-caps.

    If you already have these, why not put them on your car and see what you think?
    Last edited by constructor; 01-06-2009, 11:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Ive hated those wheels since the first time i saw them. your car deserves better. sell them to someone in this thread with no taste and get some real wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Yeah, Sure.


    I mean Yes, Sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Yes, keep them.. Looks great

    Leave a comment:


  • Dragowl
    replied
    I think they look like poop on your vert...they would so much fit my black vert better! :)

    Seriously do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    they will look better than 14" weaves or bottlecaps for sure.-- they look nice-- a bit small for my taste, but still a very classy time era wheel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stevie30
    replied
    That will look good. Do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • m3austin
    replied
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:

Working...