Good old Point & Shoot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good old Point & Shoot...

just a few pics taken before it goes into the shop to get a engine blueprint (and those noisy rockers replaced)

This pic didn't go how id hoped :(

looks really clean, nice work...sometimes all ya need is a point and shoot :)

Comment

love it levi, absolutly love it

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Very nice.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

M20 blueprint? Interested to hear more...

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Very nice.. some type of weave, RS, would be the cherry on top IMO.

What's up with the single smillie?
            John

Comment

Pretty common in both NZ and aussie I've noticed. Only reason I can think of is a dealer replaced headlamp and they've specced the wrong one when ordering from Germany.

Comment

I like it!! Well, except the wheels.. Otherwise, very nice

Comment

mad props
                  sigpic

Comment

blardy nice!!!!reminds me of the zohan muvie..silky smooth..
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldnt have chosen any of those parts on your car but it actually looks pretty nice..
                      Even the wheels sorta match
                      Nice job

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                        M20 blueprint? Interested to hear more...

Yeah I immediately found it odd that someone would just use the term blueprint but without adding rebuilding and balancing .

Blueprinting is basically setting/getting all the factory tolorences and specs to the lowest specefied amouunt or even tighter when doing a full rebuild .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                          Pretty common in both NZ and aussie I've noticed. Only reason I can think of is a dealer replaced headlamp and they've specced the wrong one when ordering from Germany.
                          Bingo! It was two owners before me that it happened... i just can't understand why they didn't do anything? i mean if i got it returned like that, i surely would've said something. but anyway just another little thing to change on the car.
                          you reckon smilies or non smilies?

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                          Yeah I immediately found it odd that someone would just use the term blueprint but without adding rebuilding and balancing .

Blueprinting is basically setting/getting all the factory tolorences and specs to the lowest specefied amouunt or even tighter when doing a full rebuild .
                          Yea engine rebuild, sorry i just left it very short... i do track days, and seeming we had the engine apart to replace the rockers, we thought might as well play around and make it stronger. Nothing too extensive, as it is still an M20.. (slow as snail on crack)
                          im just gonna save my pennies and wait till i can source an s50 for a decent price.
                          as im a college boy this happens at quite a slow speed :(
                          suspension work will be the next step.

Coil-overs... what do you suggest...
                          I mean i can always go DDM. Cheap but the product is also "cheap" i've heard. so what ones do you recommend with track days in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post

I'm was intrigued so see what sort of gains were with blueprinting an M20, specifically as I've got an Alpina 2.7 here, and I could rebuild it and throw it into something light, light an '02

Comment

Working...
                            X