No announcement yet.

finnally lowered,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS.I like the mini wheels and may keep them for my wifes e30 but i want some that looks like a man drives the car.lol

Comment

Im diggin the wheels too. Waiting to see the staggered set up.

COTM

Comment

wow. your car is pretty sweet. im happy you're happy... and seriously considering m30 swap myself
        sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
        That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

thanks, I hope to score some new bumper trim to clean it up,Is there any way to get it looking new again?

I drove it on the inerstate today and was pretty impressed with the m30 even with the 3.07lsd. Unitl I relized when it was dark I didn't readjust my headlights.

Comment

bad ass! keep us updated when the wheels come.

Comment

Tires and wheels on the way, should be here friday or monday. I cant wait

Comment

new pics added, jsut for fun, i could wait till the 20th I guess.No i put these black wheels off the IX in the first pic to diagnos a vibration in the other car.
                The magna flow sounds good, No cat ,glass pack ,magnaflow muffler .

Comment

scored the new rims.They have some import center caps that need replaced but here is what they look like.

Last edited by BoostMW; 01-23-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Correst me if I'm wrong, but those wheels look like they belong on a VW Bug.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                    X