My garage, let me show you it...
Collapse
X
-
It is detached, sits at the rear of my lot. Next to it is a large shed 10x26 that houses all the dirty stuff. Mostly old tranmissions, engines, used engine fluids, parts storage. Out back was the "junk yard" but I have been cleaning house recently. I hauled off an 85 4000 quattro, 85 volvo turbo wagon and an 88 325e. I got mad at the 4000 a couple weeks ago, cut the front off and gave the rest away. -
I didn't know everyone here is a closet VW fan like myself !! ... I'll post some nighttime pics later on today. It snowed a little here so I might be able to catch a few of the quantum in its natural habitat.Leave a comment:
-
I wanna see dubs too...
I'm lovin the license plate, do you have a lawn mower attachment/mod comin up? :pLeave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: