My garage, let me show you it...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by neeco
    what suspension are you running on the e30? reason i ask, i have the same wheels on my daily and going to get new tires soon. i'm debating whether to get 225/40 or not because of rubbing issues. any problems with that?
    The e30 has coilovers and TCKline rear perches with 2.25 ID springs, the wheels are 16x7.5 et 35 with 20mm spacers front and rear. 225.40.16's fit perfect, even with the spacers I still have plenty of clearance inside and outside. I am going a little lower with it and will post pics in this thread when its done. The rears don't come out flush with the fenders like I wanted them to, I'll probably end up getting 25 or 30mm spacers soon.

    Originally posted by BUDNUNTA
    You and I have very similar taste in vehicles.
    I also have audis and bimmers and want a truck just like that.
    Please say its a stick. The Cummins is the best motor available. Easiest to work on, best on fuel, and the trucks look tough too.
    What chip are you going to get? Deisel FTW

    Car looks good. Nice job on the swap. Get it on the Track.
    The truck so far has been awesome, just fixing a few things here and there changing fluids etc. I also found the trans fluid (yeah yeah its an auto box but the price was too cheap to pass up) to be WAAAAY over filled so that needs to be corrected. Only american vehicle I have ever owned, big ass trucks are about the only thing US auto manufacturers can get right! Haven't looked into alot in the way of software yet but its on my list. I need a full car trailer first.... and a sewer pipe.... and some 33's..... and bumpers..... and a winch...... and some lights.... I have a problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • neeco
    replied
    what suspension are you running on the e30? reason i ask, i have the same wheels on my daily and going to get new tires soon. i'm debating whether to get 225/40 or not because of rubbing issues. any problems with that?

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    You and I have very similar taste in vehicles.
    I also have audis and bimmers and want a truck just like that.
    Please say its a stick. The Cummins is the best motor available. Easiest to work on, best on fuel, and the trucks look tough too.
    What chip are you going to get? Deisel FTW

    Car looks good. Nice job on the swap. Get it on the Track.







    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Wow look what just wandered into my parts shed...





    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by Lyrred
    lol how many cars do you own?
    I have four but there are 11 at my house... I enjoy working on my freinds cars probably more than I do mine!

    Just a few more things and the e30 will be ready to go back to HPDE/ auto-x duty. I have put about 300 miles on the swap so far and everything was pretty much good to go right off the bat. I need to move my O2 sensor up so it doesn't cool down at idle and throw it into open loop when I come to a stop. Next up will be an autopower roll bar and a new(er) OMP seat and harness for the passenger side. Hoping to stumble across something reasonably priced.







    Leave a comment:


  • Lyrred
    replied
    lol how many cars do you own?
    Originally posted by MIKe30
    yes, post those pictures.

    nice garage.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    My e30 finally runs after 2+ years of being down for the m50 swap. I really like how smooth the 24v pulls. Next order of business: BOOST!

    Bought a truck to drag euros around



    Friend's corrado is down for the mild engine bay shave/ wire tuck/ turbo/ manual steering/ a/c delete/ narrow rear beam/ etc swap spectacular









    Hot 8v engine for my brothers golf, port and polished flow benched head, lightweight flywheel, USRT shift linkage, 2.0 ABA Bottom, TT cam headers

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by Motorsports
    Nice Vdubs, but the rado is my favorite. What kind o wheels do you have on the e30. They are the same as the ones on the Quattro
    The wheels are ATS type 10 16x7.5 225/40/16. They are the same ones from the quattro but I needed adapter/spacers to make them work. The quattro is 4x108 so I had www.wheeladapter.com make me a set of 3/4" thick 4x100 to 4x108 spacer adapters. They work perfectly and Fred knows his shit if you need adapters!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Nice Vdubs, but the rado is my favorite. What kind o wheels do you have on the e30. They are the same as the ones on the Quattro

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Audi Coupe GT was the biggest pile of shit I have ever owned, but I like everything else you have shown! Nice garage too.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    How much for the Rado w/the wheels? ;)
    Its not for sale, otherwise it would be mine!!

    Just picked up a 91' 318is for $150, sterling silver, I'll post some pics of the twins in the garage when I get a chance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    How much for the Rado w/the wheels? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • chameleonleather
    replied
    Ur quattro all the way!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Von Smallhausen
    replied
    Great garage, love the volkwagens, love the e30 too

    Leave a comment:

Working...