X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
    That car is gay status.
    the frame alone is the gayness.
    The only thing more gay than that car, would be if you had a huge matching Spitfire logo on your arm and rolled around with a euro plate.. Really, really gay.

Comment

OR
      On your arm,
      on your fire estinguishers
      on every board in your possession
      on your jetta
      on your tool box
      on your dart board wall
      and on your snowboard.
      Totally gay.
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

yeah dude sweetness my ride post got turned into a gay euro plate discussion lol well anyways i got an oil change today fully synthetic and they said i have a oil leak and my power steering is leaking or somethin and my tail light and head light but those last two i already knew... they said the only reason my car wasnt leaking was because it had so much gunk build up of oil it sealed it shut hahaha well project for this weekend. remove oil pan clean it re seal it and see what happens from there

Comment

Are you sure it's the pan? Sometimes these m20s leak at the filter housing and the sensor.... I would check that as well as the valve cover gasket. Oil pan is a total PITA.
          And just like that, we are back on topic.
          Sometimes members go off on a tangent while waiting for the OP to get off work and reply.
          it happens, get used to it.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic

Comment

haha yeah well my valve cover is covered in gunk too i was just going to take it off and replace gaskets even if its not leaking, jus so i can get it done and not have to worry about it in the future.

Comment

well im going to do some work. i will post a before and after when im done in a few hours... BRB

Comment

hey so im stuck got everything off all the bolts just cant get the darn manifold off. theres one screw thats twice as long as the other. any suggestions?

Comment

Wait, the intake manifold?
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah but i got it off. it was almost like a T if you picture it. the top is the manifold and the vertical line was the oil feedback line i just couldnt get that out but i found out how. and it came off super easy

postin more pictures

Last edited by sickbro91; 01-21-2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X