dirty pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dirty pics

went for a drive with the gf yesterday up Crystal Mountain. Brought along the camera and I haven't washed the car for about a week. car is also in winter trim - no front lip, raised, studded tires!

oh, and my latest addition:

m106 1990 e30
    e36 daily
    e32 cruiser

So you have a roll cage on a daily? Do you wear a helmet every where you go?

Comment

its not a full cage, i wouldn't put a full cage in a daily for that reason
      m106 1990 e30
      e36 daily
      e32 cruiser

Comment

how was the snow if you went that far? ive been going to snoqualmie about 3 times a week but need to switch as the snow there is beginning to suck
        AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

You need some wheels to back up that spoiler. Park bench on bcaps makes me lol.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by motorsports_3 View Post
            So you have a roll cage on a daily? Do you wear a helmet every where you go?
            I've never understood the logic of this statement, if it has padding whats the problem? Not everyone has a shiny new e82 to daily drive so they can park their track/ HPDE/ Auto-x vehicle.

I think the e30 looks best filthy IMO!
            Last edited by dirty30; 01-21-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
              I've never understood the logic of this statement, if it has padding whats the problem? Not everyone has a shiny new e82 to daily drive so they car park their track/ HPDE/ Auto-x vehicle.

I think the e30 looks best filthy IMO!
              QFT, except the filthy part. I like my baby clean.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

she's a dirty girl

Comment

Originally posted by shmutzigE30 View Post
                    how was the snow if you went that far? ive been going to snoqualmie about 3 times a week but need to switch as the snow there is beginning to suck
                    I didn't bring my snowboard, wasn't planning on ending up at crystal.

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    You need some wheels to back up that spoiler. Park bench on bcaps makes me lol.
                    haha, bcaps are just for the snows. I run 16x8 during nicer weather.

park bench is a far cry... the spoiler came off of an e30 m3.
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

Comment

Working...
                    X