Pics of your Euro Chrome Bumper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • constructor
    replied
    Before:


    After:

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecRaceM5
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    FOCKER!!!!

    :mrgreen:
    Seriously! I want that!

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien
    got this in the trunk of my touring.. not sure what to do with it yet

    FOCKER!!!!

    :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    Here are some old pics of my 323i.


    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Japandrew73
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I hate you Julien..


    Snapped a pic from my blackberry for you out in the parking lot...
    YES! from what I have seen so far, your e30 is the most attractive euro bumpered car.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    I hate you Julien..


    Snapped a pic from my blackberry for you out in the parking lot...

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    got this in the trunk of my touring.. not sure what to do with it yet

    Leave a comment:


  • m3austin
    replied
    The chrome bumpers.

    Leave a comment:


  • KBMW222
    replied
    Originally posted by Miasma


    Thank you for the sick new background. The stance on that car is sinister.
    I think I saw this car on e30.de a while back it was my inspiration when i started modding

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied


    Thank you for the sick new background. The stance on that car is sinister.

    Leave a comment:


  • jrossowvue30
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecRaceM5
    Not mine, but inspirations of mine from this forum and others.



    I love this white one, great inspiration

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by KBMW222
    have they always been painted? for some reason i thought they were chrome

    yea...i painted them when i got them, because there was a lot of surface rust, they came out pretty good though, i had intentions to re-chrome but i like the painted look better

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • KBMW222
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu
    euros....but i has no chrome



    have they always been painted? for some reason i thought they were chrome

    Leave a comment:

Working...