Pics of your Euro Chrome Bumper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kronus
    replied
    Awesome, thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal323i
    replied
    It looks like the lip of the spoiler is ~5-1/2" from the ground. The springs are brand new so it may settle in a little lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal323i
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    ^^^ the bottom edge of that valence looks a lot higher than I thought it would be.. I have the same one sitting on my balcony right now. Would you mind checking how far it is from the pavement on a level surface and letting me know how low your front suspension is?
    I'll check the measurement tomorrow.
    I have H&Rs with Koni Sports and I do have to be very careful about scraping.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I was just gonna tell you you must run that on the car in my yard. Don't sell it, let's mount it.
    It's sitting in primer right now.. you know how our weather hasn't been exactly great for painting lately...

    Also I'm thinking of painting the lower half of it black to cut down on the overbite look.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I was just gonna tell you you must run that on the car in my yard. Don't sell it, let's mount it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    ^^^ the bottom edge of that valence looks a lot higher than I thought it would be.. I have the same one sitting on my balcony right now. Would you mind checking how far it is from the pavement on a level surface and letting me know how low your front suspension is? Also, from general impressions, do you hit it on a lot of stuff?

    I've been debating putting mine on.. my car isn't that low, but it's not very stiff, either, so I ended up scraping the front occasionally.
    Last edited by kronus; 02-09-2009, 12:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal323i
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    rip

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    Originally posted by constructor
    Before:


    After:


    wow, now that is a change for the better x100000000000000000000000000000000--- very nice looking car you have there.






    a heat gun will let you just peel that sticker right off--- if you dont have one, try a hair dryer on it for a few minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Route36VT
    replied
    This is the only picture I have of my car. I took it with my cell phone the day I bought it. Sorry for the quality.
    I have no idea how to get those stickers off the bumper without scratching up the chrome finish. Any suggestions anyone?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	325i.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	7111184

    Leave a comment:


  • GT BMW E30
    replied
    mine should be here tomorrow...i will not sleep tonight. Will post picks this weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • LEANE30
    replied
    there's some nice chromies on here.... anyone find/know a place to get plate delete trims for the euro front bumpers? ...i fucking hate having the front plate on there... i might just have to get another euro plate made up again with my new plate number on it. ...fuck, i just thought about it, i've had 3.. or four? 3 i think different plate numbers on my grey market since i bought it in 04-03? shit i don't remember

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Bavarian3
    What valence is that? US or EU?
    Euro...duh

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by m3austin
    The chrome bumpers.

    Dude you have the hottest 5 I have ever seen, seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bavarian3
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I hate you Julien..


    Snapped a pic from my blackberry for you out in the parking lot...
    What valence is that? US or EU?

    Leave a comment:

Working...