1989 325i Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dkerley03 View Post
    They look pink in the photo, but they are really red, Yes, it was a girls car.
    LOL, I also got seats for you from a 84 318i. black. passenger seat is mint..driver seat has a little tear that can easily be fixed by any upholsterer.

Comment

Free auto?

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      you can probably get an auto tranny for free.

If i could find someone willing to give one away, I would gladly pay shipping and thank them for a lonl, long time.

Dennis

Comment

Tell your wife to suck it up and learn...

Either that or she can swap the auto tranny in herself!
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I have two tan seats if you want to buy 70 for both I will take a photo of them. They have no rips and there tan. but not sport seats.

Originally posted by dkerley03 View Post
          I have two other sets of tan sedan seats and I will probably put the best of those in.

Thanks
          Dennis

Comment

Driving it!

I now have my 1989 325i Sedan back from the garage and am driving. I had them pull the autotrans from my wrecked 1988 black 325is. It is going to go t a five speed trans and go to the body shop for a rebuild over the spring.

I like the 325i but it does not feel like my "is" Something is different! It runs smoothly and shifts out great. It has a couple of issues still the temp runs a little over half but not 3/4. I am going to bleed the cooling system and maybe have the fan clutch changed? the "CHECK" light flashes? It needs new brake pads, a red front plastic bumper and a couple of front seats. Overall I am pretty pleased.

New pics are coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
              you can probably get an auto tranny for free.
              yeah i would have given you one for free last week when i still had my parts car.

Comment

Sorry I missed it!

Originally posted by rafiki View Post
                yeah i would have given you one for free last week when i still had my parts car.
                I could have kept my trans in the other car for a while longer and still enjoyed driving it. Oh well, I am really looking forward to having the five speed swap in mt 325is, it will be a much funner car.

I still in need of a shiter assembly and a Fly wheel and I can get started on assembly.

Comment

Working...
                X