X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself...

Hello,

Finally I found this forum....

A forum member told me to follow these forum.. perhaps to stay in contact with some guys, who also are infected with the BMW E30 Virus...

So... at first... I'll introduce my car to you.... :D

Hope so, you like my car...

See ya ... and if you're find some wrong words... sorry man.. my english isn't perfect... :oops:

Xthonios

Herzlich Wilkommen.

Don't sweat the language barrier, your english appears better than a lot of the native speakers on this board.

How do you have the Ipaq hooked up into your system? Do you actually have it hard wired in, or through a remote system?

Edit: From second look, it appears that you have it wired up as a GPS system, I was thinking it was more for MP3 usage.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

Hi..

Thanks for the compliment... :)

That's no IPOD Music Box... that's a PDA with an integrated navigation System...
      The GPS Mouse is hidden at the front, so you don't see it on the pictures...

So.. for music I have my Sony CD-X F7700 Mp3 Radio... it works perfect.. and looks good *g* 700 MB on a cd is almost enough...

EDIT: Exactly :D

;)

Xthonios

Comment

Great looking car, it looks super clean! I am not a fan of the eyebrows, but with as nice of a job as you appear to have done on the car it is still a beauty 8)
        Brandon

Comment

I dig the silver scheme you have goin on in your interior. I think you made that diamond tread plate work. :D

Comment

Wow, your car is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              Wow, your car is awesome!

Comment

Hey my man, you made it!

Glad to see you decided to join us here, we can always have another guy from the Fatherland.

Can't wait to get those wheels you sold me! ;)

Enjoy your stay. Whats next for your car anyways?
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Saweet! Like what you did to the car! Not digging the eyebrows but the rest of the car looks great
                  Continuous For Sale Thread
                  323i s50

Comment

Um, wow, that's hot. :up:
                    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Wow... can't believe that...
                      Thank's for all feedbacks and compliments :P

The Eyebrows are also in germany not popular... There are always discussions...
                      But I put the Parking Light down to the Turn Signals ... So the eyebrows are no problem for the german police..

Here in Germany the police are really strong.. so many wishes are not possible...
                      If I live in the states... I would spend all my money into this car :D

But not crazy enough for the MTV Show "Pimp my ride" *jokingly*

@ m42Technik: Yeah... hope the wheels arrives soon.. wanna see real pictures from your car with THESE Wheels *g*

Comment

Moin moin Xthonios

another member from the Europe region
                        have a great time here

and I really like your car, it's damn clean :up:

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
                        1997 E36 328iT
                        1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
                        1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

Ausgezeichnet! Hertzlich willkommen.

Like Charlie said you should do fine. Nobody could do worse than Diego. :D

Nice car. Any big plans in the future for it?

Im sure I will butcher your language in vain attempts to learn it.
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                            Ausgezeichnet! Hertzlich willkommen.

Like Charlie said you should do fine. Nobody could do worse than Diego. :D

Nice car. Any big plans in the future for it?

Im sure I will butcher your language in vain attempts to learn it.
                            lol

but I can understand Diego very well and my english is bad too :oops:

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
                            1997 E36 328iT
                            1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
                            1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

Thanks again...

So okay... I get the respect.. so I may live ..

English was never a real problem for me... I was born in Berlin.. and in my youth, Berlin was secured from the german "Wall"..
                              So we had of course american soldiers.. and I always watch the morning TV cartoons on AFN .. ;)
                              In my last job I talked more than one year only to tourists.. often to americans or africans .. so everyone was happy, that I speak english.. doesn't matter how well :D

Yes my car... yeah.. seems to be, that I'll have something to do.. perhaps a better Exhaust and wish to have a bigger engine .. it's just a 316i with 102 PS.. A 325i would be perfect *gg* But I'll don't change my car yet.. it's my first one.. and I felled in Love..

Comment

Working...
                              X