Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got new rims for my e30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first to pics i was like are they made for a gokart?? because they looked so small. but Man I would have gotten biger wheels. and un the brakes and everything else

Comment

Originally posted by Paukert11 View Post
      The first to pics i was like are they made for a gokart?? because they looked so small. but Man I would have gotten biger wheels. and un the brakes and everything else

????

Comment

Ok, ummm everyone who is saying he needs to get a 5 lug swap to run them is an idiot... I just had to say that. Ok carry on this nonsense.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I have these on my 911.

Fronts are 16x7.5 ET23

Rears could be either 16x8 ET10 or 16x9 ET15. (same size lip)

This is most likely the 930 Turbo forged wheels set-up. A set of used wheels like these run between 2-3k without tires.

Sell them and buy something that works for you without any mods. It just doesn't look right on an E30, just like I wouldn't put E30 wheels on a 911.

On second thought they could be the older 15" wheels. Hard to tell.

Cheers.

Comment

For the record H&R makes 5x130 -> 4x100 adapters. +20mm and +30mm if I remember correctly. If they are low offset you might have trouble but I would try it just for grins. Why not?
            $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

For the record. I Have already tried this.
              I unbolted my e30 wheels, Took my dad's 16x7 / 16x6 fuchs, held them up against my hubs, AND...........................................

They not only don't clear the brake calipers (By a long shot), but they stick out of the guards more than an inch, -And that's WITHOUT spacers/adapters...

I always thought these would look sick on an e30, Esp since I've seen a couple vw's with them. But these just wont work with out some fat arch flares, and even then that's a hole lot of work for a 6, 7, even 8" wheel..

Sell them and get something nice
              GL

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Swede-E30 View Post
                Sell them and buy something that works for you without any mods. It just doesn't look right on an E30, just like I wouldn't put E30 wheels on a 911.
                Haven't you ever seen BBS RS's on a Porsche?

Originally posted by Janderson
                you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                  Those are called Fuchs. They are baller but i'm pretty sure the offsets are too low for adapters.
                  Yep plus 100, I looked into the same wheels back in the day...

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Working...
                  X