Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 year anniversary w/ the 318

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    1 year anniversary w/ the 318

    washed and clean version + dslr = better pics
    view here:

    http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=132903
    Last edited by greys0le; 03-08-2009, 07:47 PM. Reason: new pics on different thread

    #2
    Nice dude....looks good.

    I like the wheels on your car.
    E30- 1989 325is

    Comment


      #3
      skid plate
      www.benjamineliward.com

      Comment


        #4
        Looks good. Where did you get your fairing? Are those panasports? Thanks

        -Randy

        1988 M3
        2000 E46

        Comment


          #5
          have one. i just get owned in areas i really am not familiar with i guess dam pot holes. it is LA after all. first time was when my head light adjuster broke. =[ couldn't see 5 fts in front of me. the 5 ft= view of my hood

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by S14E30M3 View Post
            Looks good. Where did you get your fairing? Are those panasports? Thanks

            -Randy

            some local bike shop. older model left, so was cheaper i believe the 555 model. plus had lil mark on logo so took extra 10 dollars off. not bad for 50 bucks i guess

            they are rota's did the pre order on them awhile back 16x8 et20

            Comment


              #7
              nice man. looks good, i'm feelin the rack too. :up:

              euro grills would look nice

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                nice man. looks good, i'm feelin the rack too. :up:

                euro grills would look nice
                thanks, yeah been looking to pick some up for a while from abraham's just never got around to it. next on the list after oil pan.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by greys0le View Post
                  some local bike shop. older model left, so was cheaper i believe the 555 model. plus had lil mark on logo so took extra 10 dollars off. not bad for 50 bucks i guess

                  they are rota's did the pre order on them awhile back 16x8 et20
                  Thanks for the model number... The wheels look just like panasports.

                  Wheels- http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...oft:*%26sa%3DN

                  1988 M3
                  2000 E46

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by S14E30M3 View Post
                    Thanks for the model number... The wheels look just like panasports.

                    Wheels- http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...oft:*%26sa%3DN
                    yeah i always wanted to roll on panasport back when i had my ae86 levin.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      nice and clean. love the roof rack
                      AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

                      Comment


                        #12
                        very nice. i love those wheels and the rack looks good too.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          gotta love rotas! everyone thinks they are pansports. why? some one post a pic of them. i looked very briefly once and never saw any.

                          love the car man




                          Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                          anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by etta325 View Post
                            gotta love rotas! everyone thinks they are pansports. why? some one post a pic of them. i looked very briefly once and never saw any.

                            love the car man
                            look at the link posted earlier. they look exactly like panasports.

                            www.instagram.com/dsloanphoto

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Shes perrrrty! I wanna get a roof rack on mine, but on the Thule website theyre sayin the rack I want is almost a thousand bucks. I can think of a lot of other places on my car to stick a grand in though. Plus I got my Jeep if I need to haul my bikes around.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X