Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vonfrost
    replied
    Had a little good weather to get some work done. 'is' lip installed,fogs installed, rims painted, new tires mounted....

Leave a comment:

• 1991 e30 bmw 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by vonfrost View Post
    I bought a brand new set of 205/50/15 HERO Milanza HZ-1 tires for 40 bucks ea. Pretty good deal.

sounds good. cant go wrong for 40bucks

Leave a comment:

• vonfrost
    replied
    I bought a brand new set of 205/50/15 HERO Milanza HZ-1 tires for 40 bucks ea. Pretty good deal.

Leave a comment:

• 1991 e30 bmw 318is
    replied
    i like the wheel that should look good, on the car. figure out what tires your getting?

Leave a comment:

• vonfrost
    replied
    Ok...that's it i've been lurking...anyway...once the spring get's here i'll get some more pix of my e30...once i do a little work to it.

Just for fun here is a pix of me doing some trail repair on the 'ol Nissan after blowing up a Birfield joint. Those stock Toyota axles are junk!! can you say CRO-MO!
    I'm the ugly dude with the INK.

I finished painting one of my 15" Euro weaves a few days ago.

Just a b/w shot of the front of my e30

Leave a comment:

• bimmer_E30
    replied
    Welcome man!!

Nice E30!

Leave a comment:

• Philipangoo
    replied
    what a diverse collection of cars. Looks very nice. Oh and you would call it lurking... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Paukert11
    replied
    WOW your old truck is Bad ass. I wouldnt fuck with you on the road. lol

Leave a comment:

• Motorsports
    replied
    From a civic to E30. Good thing you saw the light.

Leave a comment:

• 1991 e30 bmw 318is
    replied
    ya that looks really fun. i might have to do the same for a lip. i need something before my car comes back out it cant be seen with no lip. not sure if ill go with the is lip again tho...

Leave a comment:

• vonfrost
    replied
    Hey Jeremy,

the car is coming along, i need the warm dry weather to get more work done. Sucks not owning a garage...part of the reason i sold the truck and got out of the rock crawling sport.

Check it out, don't mind all the banging & smashing...just the high lift and tools in the box. This is me on a brutal local trail called "THE CURSE" man! i miss getting out there in my truck :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3imV01-Ra9c

Leave a comment:

• 1991 e30 bmw 318is
    replied
    Yaa Halifax! ha not many of us. glad to see all the parts from my parts car going to use. and I never knew you had that truck that thing is sick.
    we need to get some pics together this summer for sure.

Jeremy

Leave a comment:

• vonfrost
    replied
    Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
    took your rock crawler diesel or normal gasoline?
    It was a v6 Gasoline.

What part of the east coast?
    I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. on my street i see two other e30s driving around, a red IX and a 318.

I have to do the timing belt on mine soon, who knows when it was last done? over 300,000Ks on my car.

What i really like about these cars, besides the RWD is that you don't need to do much to make them look good. Just lower them a couple of inches and drive 'em....

I'll get more pix posted when i do some work to it...maybe in the spring.

Leave a comment:

• AC Nico
    replied
    took your rock crawler diesel or normal gasoline?

Leave a comment:

• dkmr
    replied
    Welcome. Nice E30, got any more pics of it? What part of the east coast?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X