• Show
Clear All

Well played. Congrats Mike!
    John

Comment

Your car gave me a semi...

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
        Awesome, It is good to see that the E28 died as a legend. Getting into that mag is LEGEND status, truly epic. I have been regularly buying that mag for a couple of years now, actually its that mag that got me into E30's. Ironically I just picked up an issue today... too bad its February's issue. The best E28 ever has become quite a legend, now will it be shadowed by the succession of the Six?
        Dude, you got some on your chin, need a kleenex?

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

so please do tell what you used to take the pics (equipment)... sick ass 5 by the way... if you dont like it click the back button and dont talk shit

Comment

Originally posted by 320is4dr View Post
            sick ass 5 by the way... if you dont like it click the back button and dont talk shit

dude -- shut -up!

Comment

awesome. congrats. allways loved tis car
              AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

waayy too many strong feelings on both sides over a damn car.
                sigpic89 M3

Comment

Wow I definitely loved the look when i first saw it. So what it's not original, still took balls to do it and getting it into a mag is pretty amazing too. Good job, now get back on an e30 :D... after the shark ofcourse.
                  Originally posted by csermonet47
                  Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

congrats dude. youre a hell of a photographer
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Congrats on the feature. It's always an accomplishment to see your own work published.

In regards to the subject matter itself: A feature doesn't validate what you did to that poor E28.

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                      congrats!
                      ohhh, BTW-- rust is actually a crime here in Germany! believe it or not.
                      As it should be ;)
                      Chris
                      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                        congrats dude. youre a hell of a photographer
                        Thank you sir.

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                        Congrats on the feature. It's always an accomplishment to see your own work published.

In regards to the subject matter itself: A feature doesn't validate what you did to that poor E28.
                        Thanks. To each his own though. "What I did to that poor E28" is simply put a second already rusty hood on it. Don't take it too seriously. ;)

Comment

Nice. I'm definitely feeling the sig pic (and the new 6), not so much the rust, but definitely congrats on the feature. It's a nice little accomplishment.

Comment

Your 5er went through jolly rancher green rims, custom roof rack, rusty hood, crazy front bumper and has always caught my attention! Your 6er is another work in progress! Do what you've always been doing, pissing the haters off! Congrats and can't wait for more to come!

Dan.
                            318iS ~ 345iS
                            ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
                            ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP

Comment

Wait is that mag out yet???

Comment

I still hate everyone and everything including your E28 Mike.

Congrats on the big article! Now everyone can start sucking your cock that flamed you before.

Comment

Working...
                                X