Back in the saddle 1990 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the saddle 1990 325i

Finally found another E30. I used to have an Alpineweiss II 318iS but got rid of it when I moved back to Ohio from Fort Bragg, I really missed having one. Last month I was diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia which, to be honest was pretty scary ( don’t worry, no crazy chemo or anything, just medication, which I will add is working very well!) and decided that I want to enjoy this here life and get another BMW. This one just happened to be next to my office at a dealership and it was the lot manager’s son’s and he was looking to sell and we agreed on a price and boom, she’s mine! Needs a back seat and a paint job in the future, but I’m real glad to have found it, I hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for the lack of pictures, I’m kind of derpy when it comes to posting in forums, so once I figure that part out, I’ll definitely post more! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

Greetings from Toledo. What part of Ohio are you in?

Comment

Awesome! I believe I saw this on reddit, glad you made it to the forums! Looking forward to seeing more as Calypso is my all time favorite color. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cathedral View Post
        Greetings from Toledo. What part of Ohio are you in?
        Columbus currently, but I am in the process of moving back to my hometown About an hour Northwest of Columbus. Are there like any E30 meetups in Ohio? When I was in NC there was a super active group who met all the time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I love Calypso! Nice score! More photos please!
          90 Bronzit 325is
          16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

More Pictures of the Calypso! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X