No announcement yet.

Dinan S14 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your M3 looks amazing and is a inspiration to me! Keep up the good work! it is people like you that make me strive to be successful in life so I can one day express myself with cars as beautiful as yours!

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      Hahah. A simple no would have worked. But this statement is almost intriguing like a "you don't want it but maybe you could have it." Damn you.

I envy your collection of cars. But more so I applaud you're hard work to get them. I hope to be there one day.

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      1...2...M5!

M3 sir!

M3!

ahhhh the holy grail.

oh and atan, thank you for sharing your car with us, and i must now wipe the mess i made off the screen. great.
      Originally posted by Rhys View Post
      Your M3 looks amazing and is a inspiration to me! Keep up the good work! it is people like you that make me strive to be successful in life so I can one day express myself with cars as beautiful as yours!
      Just like anyone I always wanted the best. Whatever car I have I always wanted the best parts best of evreything. Otherwise I wont even bother. I would wait till I know I have the best. It takes a lot of research. It was never instant for me to have one of the lowest mile Dinan turbo ever made. Believe me or not I went through 5 different E30 M3s to finally find what I really wanted. From my white 2.5 a red supercharged to a low mile stock 2.3. I knew what I wanted and once the opportunity knocks I'll take it right away. I know that this is the E30 M3 that I always wanted and I am very happy and satisfied with it. Just like what the PBMW article says. It was once a dream car to me and I always promised myself that the day I find it whether it took me 15 years. I will make it back to new or better than new.:D Let me share you a simple secret. You learn from other people. The forum is a very useful tool and you also have to learn from your own mistakes. In any car I owned I always learn from forums. Im no Einstein nor Foose in cars but I always had the passion. Check how long I've been a member here at R3v. I dont post much but I always observe. The day I show up is the day Im ready.

Gentlemen you are all very welcome. You could read my story at PBMW. Im now in my mid 30s. I was once young like everyone and all it takes was a goal that was meant to be reached. 20 years ago I would be lucky to own a car that would have leather seats. It was never meant to be easy but as you all see its possible. Number one rule is to believe in yourself. All this was just an imagination to me. Even on how I design my cars. Whether its an e30 or a Ferrari anything is possible as long as you focus. Nothing is instant. Money can never buy class nor happiness its all up to youself :D Good luck to everyone ...

Regards,
      Atan
      Last edited by atan88; 03-31-2009, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Word. nice whips.

Comment

man that is a fucking clean ass car

Comment

Man that interior is amazing!
            Mr. Cleveland aka Jareezee

91' BMW 325iS-s54T (winter 09')
            05' Honda CBR1000RR (bike)

Comment

Let me share you a simple secret. You learn from other people. The forum is a very useful tool and you also have to learn from your own mistakes. In any car I owned I always learn from forums. Im no Einstein nor Foose in cars but I always had the passion. Check how long I've been a member here at R3v. I dont post much but I always observe. The day I show up is the day Im ready.

Gentlemen you are all very welcome. You could read my story at PBMW. Im now in my mid 30s. I was once young like everyone and all it takes was a goal that was meant to be reached. 20 years ago I would be lucky to own a car that would have leather seats. It was never meant to be easy but as you all see its possible. Number one rule is to believe in yourself. All this was just an imagination to me. Even on how I design my cars. Whether its an e30 or a Ferrari anything is possible as long as you focus. Nothing is instant. Money can never buy class nor happiness its all up to youself :D Good luck to everyone ...

Regards,
              Atan[/quote]

REAL TALK from a kat in the BAY, thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

those seats belong in a Honda you ricer.

HAHAHA, no the seats are supreme baller status, they felt great Alvin. lets build a 24v e30 now!
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

For sure one of the best E30 M3 i have seen

Totally stunning,,

extremly impressive
                    Sveinbjörn Hrafnsson

E30 CABRIO V12 M70B50 ///
                    ALPINA B10 BITURBO 346 @ 507
                    E34 550 V12 JML

Finnish wisdom : If you want to Win,, hire a Finn

http://alpina.123.is/pictures/

Comment

And you my friend have the best Alpina B10 Ive seen ;)

Comment

A bit off topic but have you done anything to that FJ you have? OR do you not have one...?
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

you are good at this.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                            A bit off topic but have you done anything to that FJ you have? OR do you not have one...?
                            All I did was did alot of TRD factory options and the TRD SC and I sold it. It was when the gas went to 5bucks a gallon :down:

Comment

Originally posted by atan88 View Post
                              All I did was did alot of TRD factory options and the TRD SC and I sold it. It was when the gas went to 5bucks a gallon :down:
                              Only logical since your other cars look like real gas sippers too. haha.

Lame though, those things have grown on me a lot.

I think your e30 M3 contribution makes up for it though. :thumbsup:
                              Originally posted by z31maniac
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I've had the honor of seeing this car in person and boy is she gorgeous. Great work Alvin! You baller :pimp:

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X