New paint job! check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New paint job! check it out!

]first my car was flat black with some spray paint and i got board and decided to paint my car. this is my first paint job i every did. i think i did preety good? i didnt even know what i was doing this guy i know guided me trough it and it was a preety cool experience. what you guys think??

1990 325i BMW

Wished the pics were bigger, but congrats on the paint job. It looks very nice from here.

Comment

it's funny but every time I got board I listened to the voice that guided me trough and told me to paint my new project red, the all came out preety

Comment

looks preety good:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
          it's funny but every time I got board I listened to the voice that guided me trough and told me to paint my new project red, the all came out preety
          What do you mean Vlad? He's clearly the monopoly guy that was guided to the feeding trough to feed his dyslexia with potato skins and corn cobs.

Paint looks good though.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

how long did it take you to paint it? im looking to do the same....flat black makes the car look tough as F***.
            "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Can't really tell from those pics, but if the side moldings are the same color as the car, like the bumper trim, I have to cast my vote for fail. I can't stand the "dipped in paint" look. Gotta have some contrast. But the paint job looks decent.

Comment

Looks like a really nice paint job actually. Any closer pics?
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

thanks guys ima post some bigger pictures soon
                  1990 325i BMW

Comment

Terrific job for your first time, it looks awesome. Nice choice of color.
                    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Working...
                    X