My Arktisblau Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Arktisblau Sedan

I haven't posted much about this car on here so far, but here it is. It started life as a Canadian market 1986 325e with just over 64,000 miles. It was automatic, but has since had a rebuilt m20b25 thrown in along with a manual and 3.73 differential. The m20 includes upgraded forged s50 rods, a 3 angle valve job, crank scraper, ARP head bolts, and a Gates Racing timing belt. The suspension setup is fairly standard right now, consisting of Koni adjustable shocks and Vogtland lowering springs. I will eventually add a stiffer front swaybar, camber plates, and some more goodies once it's on the road once again. It also has a 2.5" stainless long tube exhaust to a Magnaflow muffler, Ireland engineering poly subframe mounts, stainless braided brake lines to compliment the fully replaced hard lines, an e36m3 radiator, garagistic X brace and strut tower bar, and a bunch of other goodies. It currently has a Garrett GTX3576r on the shelf waiting for it, but I need to get a Megasquirt before I get the turbo kit together.

I bought a parts car which will donate its late model front end, and at some point i need to throw in an e38 318ti rack I have sitting on the shelf.

Wheels are no-name 15x8's wrapped in 225/50's. No rubbing, but I want to get spacers for the rear. The car is getting a full glass-out repaint at some point soon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	sdjEI8j.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	9915103
    Last edited by Andre3127; 04-03-2020, 05:09 PM.
    Budget E30 Parts - Used and Reconditioned parts for your BMW

Lots of potential, hope you end up keeping the indigo interior, rather wish I'd done that for my sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Lots of potential, hope you end up keeping the indigo interior, rather wish I'd done that for my sedan.
      It's a pacific blue houndstooth interior, and it's definitely staying.
      Budget E30 Parts - Used and Reconditioned parts for your BMW

Comment

Working...
      X