318is slick top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

318is slick top

Not what you expected huh. After selling my last e30 a few years ago I had been itching to get me another one. I spotted this on offer up but the guy never replied. Next day I go over to my brothers house and this thing is sitting out there in the driveway. He knew I wanted another project so he picked up the night before. It’s a 1991 318is slicktop. No idea what suspension it’s on but the fenders are ruined. The paint looks like rattle can and some of the rear valance was cut off for clearance. I love this thing.
    Attached Files

Ha, I saw this when I when to buy some parts off your brother. My favorite part was the coil springs on the front bash bar. Good luck with the project!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
      Ha, I saw this when I when to buy some parts off your brother. My favorite part was the coil springs on the front bash bar. Good luck with the project!
      lol thank you. im actually going to pull that whole front off. eventually id like to get it back to stock. ill post some more pics when i start to tackle the outside.

Comment

Working...
      X