Share your photos of railing it on tight turns!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    Just about to rail it...

    lol yes. railing could also mean slamming ones car into a rail, preferably while trying to drift an underpowered car in order to get a "cool" photograph.

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    truth ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Just about to rail it...

    Leave a comment:


  • Rose City
    replied
    Originally posted by Tbolt
    so im crusing a backroad with a speed limit of 55.... minivan in front is going 55 im like lol time to pass...drop it to 4th and start accelerating. Once in the other lane and side-by-side with the minivan I notice an oncoming car. The car was still maybe 5-600 yrds away so I speed on by the minivan and back into the lane...I notice the oncoming car looks like a cop and it gets closer and then I notice it has a spotlight... im thinking shit im about to get pulled over. Then i notice its two chicks and they roll down the window and flick me off :p
    Are you 12?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    so im crusing a backroad with a speed limit of 55.... minivan in front is going 55 im like lol time to pass...drop it to 4th and start accelerating. Once in the other lane and side-by-side with the minivan I notice an oncoming car. The car was still maybe 5-600 yrds away so I speed on by the minivan and back into the lane...I notice the oncoming car looks like a cop and it gets closer and then I notice it has a spotlight... im thinking shit im about to get pulled over. Then i notice its two chicks and they roll down the window and flick me off :p

    Leave a comment:


  • napabavarian
    replied
    Originally posted by etta325
    i cross over lines left and right when going to work at a lake near my house

    I live up 8 miles of twisty roads, and after spending $150 to replace a tire while swerving to avoid a jackass like you I quit...now I drive straight in my lane with my big ass truck...you should see the looks on peoples faces when I don't try to avoid them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    ^ yes

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    that's funny, i've never heard the term "railing" your car. isn't the slang definition of "to rail" more along the lines of "to screw"?

    Leave a comment:


  • etta325
    replied
    i cross over lines left and right when going to work at a lake near my house

    Leave a comment:


  • napabavarian
    replied
    Originally posted by chameleonleather
    lol, I had a clear view and there was no on coming traffic.

    Yes, and? Thou shal stay on yer side of the line unless yee feels it to be prudent to cross over?

    Leave a comment:


  • jp_slick
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    God Damn MotherFacking SoKal e30 Lyfestyle Krew Members, carving canyons and shit. This is how people die. Keep it on the 76, or the track, because I don't drive ieither much.
    :sad:
    i lol'ed

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    I don't have the full-size pic, but here it is as my former sig. Taken during an auto-x.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    God Damn MotherFacking SoKal e30 Lyfestyle Krew Members, carving canyons and shit. This is how people die. Keep it on the 76, or the track, because I don't drive ieither much.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by hootie
    Looks weird and photoshopped.
    yeah that one tire looks funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • hootie
    replied
    Looks weird and photoshopped.

    Leave a comment:

Working...