‘89 325i Vert - M-Tech 1 Kit - Daily/Drifter Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘89 325i Vert - M-Tech 1 Kit - Daily/Drifter Build

Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself and my ride. My name is Ryan and this is my VooDoo E30 Build. Car is wrapped, with a full M-Tech 1 kit, on Broadway Static coils and CCWs.
    Currently undergoing built M50 swap, half cage, interior and more Bought this car almost 4 years ago from an elderly Spanish gentleman in Jersey. Car was converted to manual very sloppily.. incorrect tranny mounts, sloppy shifter. I couldn’t tell if I was in 1st or 5th unless I was moving lol. Body needed some help, top was ripped, and suspension was shot. But it was my dream, a red e30 convertible. Scooped it up and got to work! Just under 2 years later car was up and running and looking how I wanted it for the most part. It’s been a very long road since then, and the car is finally about to come out of the shop again. I figured I could post some “current” before photos for you guys so I can update with some progress! ‘89 325i Manual Vert -Purchased December 2017 -Full tear down/disassembly -All body rust addressed and under coated -Fuel Tank cleaned out and sealed -New Fuel Filters -New Fuel Lines Front to Back -New Brake Lines Front to Back -ECS Exact Fit Stainless Braided Lines -New E-brake Cables and Shoes -Completely New Brakes (pads, rotors, lines, booster delete) -Subframes reinforced and powder-coated -Rebuilt all CV Joints and Axle Hardware -E46 ClubSport Steering Rack -All New Hubs & Bearings -Broadway Static Coilovers -SLR Drift Angle Control Arm Kit -Upgraded Sway Bars -Full Poly Bushing Set for Diff and Chassis -Performance Rear Shock Mount Kit -Front Upper Strut Bar -Upgraded Poly/Metal Flex Disc -Short Shifter Kit -South Bend Clutch Kit
    -Wire Harness Simplified and Taped
    -ABS Delete
    -Power Steering Delete
    -A/C Delete
    -Spare Tire Well Delete
    -Charcoal Canister Delete
    -Third Brake Light Delete
    -Antenna Delete
    -Engine bay partially shaved, tucked, and cleaned up
    -Battery Relocation
    -Timing Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat
    -Radiator
    -Aftermarket Pull Fan and Smaller Push Fan
    -Clutch Fan Delete
    -All New Hoses, Wires, Gaskets, Spark Plugs, Coil Packs, Sensors, Etc
    -K&N “Cold” Air Intake
    -Vibrant Resonator
    -Magnaflow Muffler
    -Custom Gauge Cluster
    -17” CCW Wheels
    -Full Rare Mtech 1 Bumper Kit incl. Spoiler
    -Euro Fog Lights And Signals
    -Custom Front Splitter
    -Euro Smiley Headlights
    -Euro Grille Set
    -RARE StarTec Tailights
    -Fresh Purple Vinyl Wrap
    -S2000 Push Start Button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by VoodooE30; 07-20-2020, 07:54 PM.

Welcome. That's a pretty car. Interested in seeing more.

Comment

Working...
    X