first time pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time pics

wats goin on everybody names jay 20 ive bin registered to r3vlimited for a lil while but been a ghost in the forum so im making my introduction to the forum Strickly German of Ny... Heres pics of my old e36 now im buildin a e30 318is which is in the works now and i gotta snap some picss.. some of u may kno me if u are from vwvortex because thats where it all begannn..

e36 i put together most recent

VDUBB DAYSS

Last edited by Strickly German; 04-04-2009, 12:00 PM.

Originally posted by Strickly German View Post
    wats goin on everybody names jay 20 ive bin registered to r3vlimited for a lil while but been a ghost in the forum so im making my introduction to the forum Strickly German of Ny... Heres pics of my old e36 now im buildin a e30 318is which is in the works now and i gotta snap some picss.. some of u may kno me if u are from vwvortex because thats where it all begannn..

e36 i put together most recent

VDUBB DAYSS
    [IMG]http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6%3DzqH%3AxxqUD7qRUrKxzX7BHpUUKx gXPoQ%3F87KR6xqpxQQQnxQPGxeGlxv8uOc5xQQQoee0oealP0 qpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPoQ%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6%3DzqH%3AxxqUD7qRUrKxzX7BHpUUKx gXPPa%3F87KR6xqpxQQQnxQPGxeGlxv8uOc5xQQQoeeoGnaea0 qpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPPa%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442[/IMG]

those last pictures didnt post brudda but I really like the e36.

wait did I just say that.......

I need to go cleanse myself of my sins.

J/K

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Na bro its cool(white guy voice) lol all jokes its cool man

Comment

NO J/K E36's are a sin! A weed to a more perfect 3 series society :hitler:

Actually, it is quite nice, good job

Comment

thanks and those other pics should work now

Comment

I like them both, can't wait to see the E30.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Looks real good. I like e36s.
              M Coupe

Comment

so far so good. Lets see the e30 in the making.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Did you have an accident or something regarding your driver's door? The moldings or door just doesnt look aligned properly...

Comment

I see wat your talking about in that picture the door was open the door lock would need a shove to close sometimes lubed it and it worked like new

Comment

very nice. what wheels are on the e36?
                      sigpicE30's are fun!!

Comment

Pics of E30 or it didn't happen.
                        -Andy

Comment

Working...
                        X